Primatics Financial Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Primatics Financial Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Primatics Financial

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. First phone call was from HR person. It was just like any other phone interviews, many behavioral questions. He scheduled me another phone interview with a current support analyst. Again, still lots of behavioral questions and several scenario/hypothetical questions. Got invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview was roughly 2 hours. Got to meet 3 people: a team member from a support team who interviewed me on the phone, a supervisor of the support team, and VP of customer support. They were all extremely friendly and easy-going. Everyone seemed to love working at this place. The supervisor actually went over every single item on my resume'. He asked a lot of technical questions; basically everything I put down on my resume. Just prepare and be ready to answer. The atmosphere was very welcoming. HR people seemed very nice and they actually responded to emails.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give an example about how you demonstrated leadership skills in school or at work.
    2. Database questions (Join, indexes, etc)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primatics Financial

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Applied online with an employee referal, and initially spoke with an H/R manager. The conversation went well and was given another phone interview with one of the other support analysts. I have no clue how this analyst was given the task of interviewing a potential candidate because over 90% of the questions I was asked were about my first job back during my sophomore year in high school as a car cleaner at a car rental company. Since then I have had jobs in the mortgage and real estate industry and during our 20-30 conversation none of those positions were even discussed. I know quite a few people who work at Primatics and they are very intelligent, not positive how this guy landed a job here. From what I understand, after speaking with the people I know who hold positions there it has been over 6 months since they posted this position and have yet to fill it. They're offering 40-45k a year for position requirements that would deem easily over 60k. Can't be picky when you're cheap...

Interview Questions

• How did your experience as a car cleaner give you experience in customer service?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.