Priory Group Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Birmingham, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Casual Interview face to face at the work site with the senior support worker, mainly asked about skills and past experience and told me about the company and the type of work that I would be doing there. Also told me about the patients and why they were with Priory.

Bank Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Priory Group (Birmingham, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I had an assessment centre as my interview which consisted of a literacy test, individual interview, and group exercise. All of the staff were friendly and welcoming which really eased my nerves. The interview was conducted by other healthcare assistants which made me feel less intimidated, and the questions were straightforward. The literacy test was very simple, and the group activity was, whilst a challenging task, much more focused on how you interacted than how well the task went! We found out whether we had got a job on the day, which was also really positive. My only complaint would be that the assessment centre was quite disorganised and people didn't really seem to know which group they were in (test, group task or interview), which I felt could have been solved easily.

Interview Questions

• You go into a patient's room and they are lying face down on the floor. You think they may have self harmed. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • How would you feel dealing with challenging behaviours?   1 Answer

Mental Health Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Priory Group (Birmingham, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via telephone a few days later to invite me to a face to face interview. The whole process took about one week. I was told that I would have a tour of the building, meet the residents, a work-based written exercise and a chat with the manager. In reality it was just a chat with the manager who read out the situational questions listed below.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were out with a client and they began to become distressed?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if that client then ran away?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you walked into a clients room and they were committing suicide by hanging?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand by the term rehabilitation?   Answer Question
    • Two strengths/two weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How would your colleagues describe you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenging situation that you have faced and explain how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Quality Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Birmingham, England) in July 2013.

Interview

The post was advertised nationally and the application process was very clear. I was given a presentation topic prior to interview which I found useful. I was interviewed by the Business Director and also the Director of Quality. I felt it was a thorough interview but I liked the ethos of the company. I shared my person centred one page profile at interview and the company had a good understanding of person centred tools. Once I was offered the post the recruitment and HR process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a number of quality development and also care standard questions. It was a tough but rewarding interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No issues negotiating a contract.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.