Priory Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Priory Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Priory Group

2.5

RSW (Care Bank) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group.

Interview

Applied online and receive a phone call where they did some screening question, checking eligibility to work with children , I then had a panel interview with home managers

Support Worker Interview

Interview

Applied online and an agent organised the interview for me. Was meant to be a video call interview due to covid 19 restrictions but ended up being a phone interview due to issues on their end. Asked 10 questions. Was not too formal .

Interview Questions

• they asked situational questions about your past experience   Answer Question

HCA/Support Worker Interview

Interview

Contacted quickly after applying online. There was an assessment centre and the interview was less than half an hour on video chat and you are told on the day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Birmingham, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Casual Interview face to face at the work site with the senior support worker, mainly asked about skills and past experience and told me about the company and the type of work that I would be doing there. Also told me about the patients and why they were with Priory.

Recovery Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fareham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Fareham, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Comfortable, interviewers were very relaxed and had personality, applied online and got email 2 weeks later for interview. Very simple process, competency based questions asking what you would do in situations such a challenging behaviour, what is your best quality, who inspires you.

Interview Questions

• What does rehabilitation mean to you?   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Interview

it was very friendly and we went through my motivations for joining the company, my previous experience. I also had some of the usual competency and strength based questions. It was easy to talk to them

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Priory Group in May 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview with a lovely lady. It was fairly informal. I was asked a set of questions which included my motivation for the job, situational questions, about my past experience, what characteristics I thought were needed for the role. Lovely lady who clearly wanted me to do well and encouraged me when I was unsure whether I had answered her question well/ sufficiently. Only down side was that they phoned 17 minutes later than planned, so I was beginning to wonder if they had rejected my application without telling me (they obviously hadn't though).

Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group in April 2020.

Interview

Excellent, interview over videocall due to current pandemic. Fabulous timings and interaction with interviewer. Slight connection issues due to internet bandwidth slowed due to current pandemic but all in all went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard another staff member swearing at a resident?   Answer Question

Mental Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (York, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview due to covid-19. Suffered with some technical issues to begin with. But was fine after that. Fair interview process, all questions were relevant to the job. Thee interviewers were ward staff, which meant it was possible to ask them questions about the environment afterwards.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Interview

Made to sit in a room for about 20 minutes before the interview was held. One lady was extremely kind and made me feel comfortable and a another lady was the opposite. In addition, the receptionist wasn't very welcoming

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.