ProClinical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 12 Jul 2017

3.6

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was a group interview due to a few positions available. This included a group activity a presentation and a one-on-one interview. I met a variety of team leaders during the group interview. A tour of the office was also conducted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProClinical.

Interview

Was contacted by internal recruiter for short phone call, followed by a face-to-face meeting with MD, then face-to-face meeting with senior team members, Skype call with CEO, and finishing with face-to-face meeting with MD for the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you need development/training on? How can we help you with this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews in total. The first was by telephone and was a nice general chat, talking about the business and myself. I was invited to a second interview where I met four members of staff in the London office, the interview was fairly long and intense but all four of the staff members were very welcoming and friendly. I was invited back for a final interview where I was told to prepare a presentation about the pharmaceutical industry. Unfortunately I lost out to a candidate with more experience.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very efficient. From my research I knew I wanted to work with a science based area - decided to send an email and was invited to ask questions about the company over the phone a few days later.

From the phone call I gathered enough quality information about the company and culture and decided to fully apply - which I was invited to the company's office the week after.

Everyone I spoke to, from the initial phone conversation to the interviewers, showed me top respect, genuine interest and care for me as a person and applicant.

The interview was tough. Met with two team leaders to discuss how I would fit in. Mainly competency based questions but also a lot of free discussion (about the company, my interests etc).

My advice - be well prepared. Even though I never felt pressured or scared, I feel that if I didn't prepare well it would have been very difficult. However, I believe the staff there really enjoyed my knowledge and genuine interest/passion for them making the interview tough, but very rewarding for all of us.

Sadly, another opportunity came up with me meaning I did not follow through with PC but I interviewed with 5 recruiting companies before them and PC was 100% the most positive, the most challenging and the most fun.

Interview Questions

• 1. What drives you
      2. Why recruiting
      3. What do you know about the science / health industry (though they admitted that is wasn't vital to know this, but they liked my knowledge nonetheless)
      4. A lot of CV / history questions
      5. How would I business develop
      6. Outside interests   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was nice and relaxed, we discussed about my experience, ambition and career goals. They explained the company structure, working culture and industry specifics. Pro clinical is a great company, and although I didn't get the offer- mostly due to the role specifics and high competition, I really recommend this company, because they have friendly and professional approach and excellent culture.

Trainee Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant – (Resourcer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

In total I had 3 interview, the first by phone and the other 2 in person.

Even if I did not get the job my experience was really positive, the interview process has been handled in a very professional way.

My suggestion is to carry out some research regarding the Pharmaceutical and medical device industry in relation of your language skills.

Interview Questions

• Could you please explain me the main trends of the Pharmaceutical and medical device industry in your country?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Heard about the opportunity through my network. Had a phone interview and then a face to face with 3 members of staff at the company in a panel type interview. These were employees who had worked at the company for a number of years and had great experience and insight

Interview Questions

• What my experience in recruiting was?, my understanding of the the industry, and my relationship building skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was presented and i accepted within 24 hours

12 Month Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in May 2014.

Interview

I had to attend an assessment day with students from other universities. We were informed of ProClinical's background and what it is their employees do. Then we had to present ourselves highlighting how we would screen and qualify a candidate.

Interview Questions

• I had to try and sell a fellow student to a group of interviewers highlighting his best assets.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProClinical (London, England) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interview rounds. The first was an individual getting to know each other with Dan Smart. He asked me a lot of questions around my motivation why I am interested in a career in Recruitment and if i could see myself doing that for a couple of years. His main concern was to see whether I could be fit for the stress and really enjoy doing recruitment.
    The next process was an assessment center with 9 other people. We had to work in groups.

Task 1: Introduce your partner in 2-3 minutes to everyone (Preparation time 10 min)
    Then we had to answer questions in regards to that person, whether we would see them succeed in recruitment and y/y not.

Task 2: Put together a Screening process when you first talk to a potential client and present your results.

Then they put us all in different rooms and we talked to 3 different people who interviewed us even further ( not everyone got the chance and only those with potential got to the last step).

I was offered the position right away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself in Recruitment   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.