Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Sep 2018

3.5

157 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It took a little over one month. I applied online, got invited for an interview but since I was traveling, I first did a telephone interview and when I returned, a personal interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral based questions, such as "Tell me about a time...."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Behavioral based interview with many questions assessing leadership capabilities, decision-making skills, educational / knowledgeable background, ability to work in large, cross-functional teams. Additionally interested in consumer understanding / worldwide marketing to ensure strong cultural and role fit. Multiple rounds of interviews with hiring managers, HR officers, current Brand Managers, and Marketing Directors to solidify opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had challenges leading a team. How did you identify the troubles and what solution did you put in place to fix it moving forward?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Online leadership personality profile & quantitative reasoning assessment. If you pass, you're invited to interview on campus. Interview questions are all behavioral...tell me about a time. The if invited for a final round you are flown to HQ in Cincinnati Ohio where you meet with a few people to interview. They all need to rate you at a certain level for you to be approved for hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have a ton of data or information but needed to make a decision.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with a colleague - how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was just coming out of college and had minimal experience.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. Online assessment: diagrammatic reasoning, personality test
    2. Phone interview (behavioral)
    3. Assessment day: test (numerical, verbal and diagrammatic), lunch with a person in position you applied for, 3 behavioral interviews. Two of them purely behavioral. One of the interviewer diged into every detail of my CV and didnt follow the standard format.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time you led a team/ had a conflict/ influence someone/ had to reach someone out/ faced to unexpected change..   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 online tests, in-person interview on campus, next day final round plus in-person logic exam. Heard nothing for 5 weeks. Very impersonal process. 9 questions all based on P&G's 9 Success Drivers - answer in CAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who had a different perspective than you.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Attending the Pre-MBA ABM camp in Cincinatti. I completed the online application. Once I got through that, I received a email for assessment test. I took 2 tests:?1 behavioral and 1 analytical.

Was scheduled for a 30 minute interview. Interview went well. Received an offer to attend the camp.

The Camp was good but I did not like the culture. Everyone spoke the same and seemed very robotic.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Entire process took about a month - includes 2 one-hour behavioral based interviews (use CAR format responses - context, action, result) and then two technical aptitdude testing exams. One online, one paper form. First round was a phone interview, one on two, they asked about 7 questions in total with many follow up questions to initial response. Second round was also a one on two, I couldn't make it to their office so it was video conferencing. Style was identical to the first round but with more senior people

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward - name an instance when you had difficulty working with a team member, how did you deal with it? Name an instance when you had to pull data from multiple source to drive a decision.   Answer Question

Salary was below expectations

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was pretty much as other people have described. The questions all need to be answered in the context, action, results format. They were grouped around the three success drivers of P&G, with three questions for each section. I came into the Cincinnati office for the interview, and interviewed with two people currently in marketing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your expertise to solve a problem   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

I went through a multi-step process. First I had to submit my resume and information online. Then I had to pass an online "personality test" that assessed what kind of leader and team worker I am. Next I had to take a brief online "reasoning test", somewhat similar to an IQ test.
    After I passed both, I took a longer reasoning test in person. I later learned that your scores on all of these assessments are significant to your evaluation as an applicant.

The following day I had an hour-long panel interview with three active P&G employees. There was a series of behavioral questions, mostly phrased as "Tell me about a time when..."They requested that I respond using the "CAR method" meaning Context, Action, Result. For most of my answers, they had follow up questions specifically regarding my experience. For this position, they were especially interested my analytical and leadership skills - digging for very detailed answers.

This was my only interview; I waited a month and then received an offer. Some of my peers conducted this interview over Skype, others had follow-up interviews in Cincinnati.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.