Proudfoot Installation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 26 interviews

3.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Proudfoot

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (London, England, England)

Interview

Initially there was a telephone interview. Then another one with one of the senior project managers. Eventually I progressed through to the assessment stage where a variety of tasks were asked of me and the rest of the group. Quite intense but overall the day went smoothly. An excel test where we were asked to do pivot tables etc, a presentation of 5 minutes based on an analysis we made and a few other group exercises.

Interview Questions
  • You are stuck in a raft, what items would you consider to be most important to you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2014

Interview

2-3 phone calls with HR and Manager. Informal discussion on Resume and checking to see if you would be a culture fit. 1/2 day at HQ- 1x traditional interview; 3 x problem solving exercises (1 long case study- broken up into two sections & 1 separate on the spot problem solving question)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2013

Interview

The interview process was very involved. Once I applied, I received a phone call from the head of HR, and that interview lasted about half an hour. Next, I had an in-person interview with the VP of Sales, and that lasted about an hour. A few days later, they flew me down to Atlanta, GA, where I participated in a day-long Assessment Center, which involved the following: - A case-study presentation (individual, 5 min long with all day to prepare) - An interview with a manager - A case-study interview (individual, 10 min total including prep time) - A case-study presentation (group, 5 min long with half an hour to prepare) The group of interviewees worked on the case study for the bulk of the day, being called out of the room individually to be interviewed or work on the case-study interview. At the end of the day, we each did a 5-minute presentation, then we got into groups of 3, consolidated our findings, and gave a 5-minute group presentation. A few days later, I received a call from HR saying I was "in the pipeline" - code for almost-hired - and then about a week after that I was brought on board and given a start date.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan on dealing with being away from friends and family for 6 days out of the week?
RSS Feed</>Embed