Proudfoot Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Proudfoot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had 5 separate interviews. 1 in person and 4 on Zoom. I was asked to put together a 30-60-90 for them regarding my approach to building the Oil and Gas business. I sent in my first pass and was asked to make it more detailed. I suppose my free work was insufficient. My final interview ended up being with the actual person I would be reporting to. 20 minutes into the interview with that person they stated they did not want to be in Oil and Gas. Interview over. My time was wasted (2-3 days in total) and I was strung along. I was offered a "finders Fee" position. Absolute joke. Do not waste your time. This company is poorly rated on here for a reason.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I start? 5 yes 5 interviews for a non existent position!
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

2 video interviews within a period of 1 1/2 weeks. Each interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Was asked to do a project and provide details that included potential client names and locations. After almost a month with no communication, I received an emailed offer with no notice it was coming. The offer had other issues that I elect not to discuss.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. it consists of two phone interview, one with the recruiter and another one with a senior manager about your motivations and experience. The second stage of the interview process consists of an assessment day where you will be confronted to a case study with other candidates, which you will have to present after 3 hours of preparation in front of three members of the company. During that test you will be summoned to do 2 small interviews/mini case study about your experience and aptitudes to react in certain situations. After you will have presented your final presentation about the case study you will have to do one very standard translation from english to another language (French/German) and finally you will have to do a Excel test. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The most important thing you need to know is that these people are truly and simply charlatans. You need to avoid this company at any cost. After having completed the assessment day I was contacted the next day by them, where they made me an offer to join their company. Thus I took it for granted which might have been the worst mistake I have ever done... They told me they contact me back in a few weeks time to discuss further about the contract and when I should join the company, which I did. After a while and no signs from them, I started wondering why I still had no news from them and contacted them, and was told that finally they didn't sign their initial contract with their clients, thus I would have to wait a bit more. I contacted them many times after and didn't get any answers at all. 3 months have now passed and these ******** have gone silent ever since. They made me waist so much precious time I could have spent looking for another opportunity which at the time I had but I neglected because of their fake offer. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AT ALL, they are a bunch of liars and charlatans who treat people like they are a piece of garbage. They just proceed to interviews in the eventual case of futur clients cases which basically never happen due to their lack of professionalism and they really bad reputation of the market.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Proudfoot

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot in Jan 2016

Interview

Initial HR interview with internal recruiter, followed by a group assessment with 5 other candidates for the same position. Explain your thought process clearly to your fellow candidates and don’t feel shy to get up and show leadership skills.

Interview Questions
  • Typical HR behavioural questions, group assessment with practical client case study analysis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (London, England, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

Initial phone interview (40 min) Detailed role description and questions about background and motivation Second round phone interview with senior manager (25 min) Motivation, background, skills Questions: What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why consulting? Assessment centre Assessment centre lasts about 6.5h in their office in London with the following elements: - Individual case study (2.5h): You work on your own sorting a stack of paper (in-tray exercise) with all sorts of information and are required to give a 3 slide/5 minute presentation about your findings - 2 interviews (30 min each): 1) Finding out what person you are. Achievements, skills, motivation … Here you can ask your own questions 2) Test of how you think and whether your ask the right questions as part of a case study (How to deal with an angry customer) - Language test (10 min): You are required to translate a short text from your mother tongue to the languages you claim to speak -> very easy if you actually speak the language Excel test (20 min): 2 tests based on pivot tables (more advanced than just the 101 videos you find on youtube). You are given a file with raw data and two final pivot tables and are asked to reproduce the sample pivot tables. Either you know how to do it (then it should be fairly easy) or you don’t know it (then you won’t be able to solve it). Group exercise (15 minutes) search online for: ”lost at sea“+sextant+mirror Feedback within 48h Overall very positive interview experience

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Proudfoot (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was referred by an employee. There was a phone interview first, then a face-to-face. Those involved weren't very experienced in the process and I felt like I was one of the first people they had ever hired. There was also a background check.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't really any interview questions asked but rather babbling about how great the company was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

Interview

2 interviews, a test, meetings, plus some role plays and overall q&a on a case study where there is a call into a CEO and you need to pretend that you are trying to get a meeting.

Interview Questions
  • why you want to work there what sort of bdc work have you done before...
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Palm Beach, FL)

Interview

Met with top three management execs in Palm Beach, Florida. No role playing involved. Very casual conversation leading to the interview with the chief executive officer who was interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to be from home travelling at long periods of time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proudfoot (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The interview process was actually pretty fun. The lead contact/recruiter was an enjoyable party to work with. He was very detailed on how the process would flow throughout the day. The interview was multiple layers of executives analyzing your responses, attitude, and behaviors. Numerous role playing exercises. The experience took the entire day. There were three different one on one interviews throughout the day. The first is getting to know you, which was made difficult due to the interviewer's superior ability to hide all emotion and body language. The second, which involved the first role play was interesting... The group process where you work with other candidates was enjoyable. It was nice to see other candidates with the same ability, aptitude, and desire to succeed. They did a phenomenal job weeding out candidates who did not fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested and tell me how you can make a change.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Proudfoot (London, England, England) in Aug 2015

Interview

some nice normal people and some people who just want to play mind games, they just carry on with the mind games when you join. they are just desperate to get someone in, they are also looking to cover themselves in the interview process, also looking for someone to blame for their own incompetence in the future. sounds crazy, join there and you will find out.

Interview Questions
  • what sectors interest you? so they can find out whether you have any contacts or industry knowledge that they can suck out of you.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews