Prysm Group Delegate Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Prysm Group Delegate Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Prysm Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England).

Interview

Quite simple... had a phone interview (more of a chat) with recruitment person. Then got invited in for a face to face chat with them. Simple interview nothing that difficult asked

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prysm Group

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prysm Group.

Interview

You turn up, you get looked over and asked a couple questions with nothing related to your experience or capabilities and you're asked to sit and listen to a call and then make a call then you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional from the offset! Was left to my own devices on a table in the corner of the office like a lemon for 15 minutes as there is no reception or waiting area. I then had a 30 minute 1 to 1 chat with the recruitment manager, again in the corner of the office with no privacy, extremely loud office with about 3 different songs being blared out of speakers at the same time - making it extremely distracting and hard to even hear what questions were being asked.

I was then told I would do a mock sales call with the team manager who I had even been introduced to, great. In preparation for this I was sat down with the team leader who was meant to be helping me for 45 minutes, she helped my for approx 15 minutes as she continually was distracted with other things going on in the office including, chatting on the office skype/messenger and arguing with her team. The team leader was also swearing an unnecessary amount considering she should be trying to make a good impression. Even dropped the 'C' bomb, nice. During the 45 minutes I was sat with the delegates team the manager came over an accused the team of not doing enough work - interesting as they were all on the phones back to back and stood on their feet for the entire time I was there. Apparently this company thinks you're only doing work if you're stood up while you're on the phone, laughable.

Once this task had been completed, I then had a final 5 minute chat with the recruitment manager, finally in a private room where I could actually hear what he was saying.

Just avoid this company at all costs, so unprofessional and I wish I had read reviews on here first to not waste my time.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, went into a lot of detail about my experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

VERY RELAXED AND PROFESSIONAL. Generally very helpful and when i asked if their was room for progression, was told yes. In my honest experience they do like to promote from within the company and is very achievable.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had and what could i bring to the role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone call the next day to arrange an interview. The interview involved a one to one conversation about the job and what it is you're looking for etc. Then 30 minutes to learn about a specific sales pitch with 1 or 2 staff members and then you do 3 trial calls with 2 members of the management team. They then discuss if you're right for the role. You will be called into the office if you have been accepted and you'll be told straight away and if not you will be told you'll receive a call or email to let you know.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to achieve from working here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.