Prysm Group Delegate Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Prysm Group Delegate Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Prysm Group

2.0

Delegate Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prysm Group.

Interview

Applied online, got through to the interview stage fairly quickly. The office had no reception area or any indication of what visitors should do, so I spent quite some time awkwardly waiting and looking through locked doors. Eventually, I managed to catch someones attention and I found my interviewer.

The interview process was very quick and easy. I was almost immediately told the starting date, which was a red flag, because it was evident that I was being offered the job 10 minutes in. There were other things which made me question the legitimacy of the role, such as the salary, which the interviewer mentioned multiple times as being close to/over 20k. This didn't match what the interviewer described to me as being essentially just a cold calling role. Once I was told the standard commission rates, even on the spot I could work out that it wouldn't add up. It wasn't an unpleasant interview experience, but I didn't get a good vibe from the office and my interviewer was suspiciously enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about work experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Prysm Group

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Had to be interviewed twice just to sell a ticket on the phone, elementary task for a basic job for people that can't think for themselves and an alternative to work in Mcdonalds

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward. The recruitment manager called me and told me they found my CV online and were interested in discussing the details around the Delegate Sales job available. I was told about all the career opportunities and the fact that it is a pressurized environment, target driven and that hard work is key to doing well. Salary and commission structure were explained properly and everything seemed quite open and simple.
    I accepted the role and was happy with the fact I had ongoing training as was promised and so far everything is as it was explained to me so am quite happy I picked up the phone that day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.