Prysm Group Event Delegate Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Event Delegate Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prysm Group (Bristol, England).

Interview

in a corner of a busy and noisy room so you can barely hear yourself think. The woman who interviewed me was very young and clearly new to the company /role. knew the information she was talking about but barely asked me a single question so not sure how she got to know me.

I was asked about probably 2 questions but nothing about myself so they didn't know anything about me. (having sourced me from LinkedIn so not even seen my CV and confirmed the interview on email so had no idea what i was like over the phone)

the interview lasted about 20 minutes and was rammed as much information about the company as possible, nothing about getting to know me or how i work.
Considering they didn't know anything about me and i didn't get a chance to sell myself, i knew they would offer me the job as it comes across very desperate.
staff turnover is obviously quite high!

I was shown around the offices which was full of young people walking around talking very loudly on headsets, and to make it even noisier there was about three different song being played loudly in the background so again can barely hear yourself think.

If you like rip off wolf of wall street feel, this is the place for you.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.