Push Doctor Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Push Doctor

1 Interview Review

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England) in June 2019.

Interview

After several different interviews at other locations, I knew almost immediately after walking through the door that I wanted to work at Push Doctor from the friendly and welcoming vibe.

Was greeted by the friendly office manager and offered a drink. Was then greeted by the Senior Designer, who showed me around the office and then into a meeting room where I met the Head of Design and a researcher. I ran through my portfolio without interruption and then we discussed a few of my projects.

I was then told that I had basically made it through to the second round of interviews but needed to complete a design task before hand. This came the day after the interview and I had about 3-4 days to complete it.

I sent it in and received feedback a couple of days later. I was then invited back in for a second interview with the Head of HR and Marketing Manager where they asked me more 'What would you do if' questions. The Head of Design came in after to catch up and answer any more of my questions and two days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite coffee shop?   Answer Question
  • Where in your life, personal or professional, have you shown Empathy/Ambition/Resilience?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a quick last minute design job turn round for the Marketing team?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.