PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL (US)).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview invitation after two weeks. Interviewed with a HR manager. Asked typical interview questions. There are no professional questions, more focused on personal characteristics.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with your contradictions with others?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

One 30 minutes interview. Went through my resume and answered my questions. The part about my experience actually ended very quickly and the main part of the interview was me asking questions and she answered them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any question for me?
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. PwC tried to make me feel as relaxed as possible. Interview was very short and it feels more like a conversation between us. The interviewer just went over my resume and ask questions based on my activities.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience with your firs internship like?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First the at-school interview for the leadership program, then another interview at the leadership program. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about your resume. Mostly very conversational. You tell them about your story, and they ask you challenging questions from there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to my school's accounting night and talked to PwC alumni and associates of my school. Gave my resume to the HR person that night and I also applied online through my school's job/internship website. About a week later I got an email stating that I was invited to a pre-interview dinner and then an on-campus interview the day after the dinner. The pre-interview dinner is completely optional (and also paid for. Free food, YAY!) however everyone who is invited should attend it. it helped me ALOT and made me become much more comfortable the day of my interview. After the dinner, the next day I had a 1 on 1 interview with a tax partner who was an alumni of my school. The interview was mainly behavioral for the first half and then conversational the rest. Overall it was easy. About 3 weeks later I got a call back for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview consisted of a 30 minute meet and greet and three 1 on 1 interviews with a partner, director, and manager at the PwC site location. All of the interviews were behavioral as well and then utlimatley led to the rest of the interview being conversation. I received a call back for an offer about 4 hours after my interview. My advice? Know your resume like it's your life. Pull out examples from past experiences, and also use STAR techniques to create stories to answer the behavioral questions! Also, smile, dress well and be confident! PwC's 2nd interview are also there to determine whether or not if you fit their culture. Be prepared to ask LOTS of questions because literally, half of time in each interview they asked me questions and then the other half I had to ask them. Just pray that they talk for a long time!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to change your communication to let others understand you   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a difficult member, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

On campus interview first, very conversational. Was then invited to the office for my second and final interview. Had 3 30 minute interviews with either partners or senior managers. All vet conversational, was never asked any traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.