PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Oct 2017
6,383 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 45-60 min case that you could prepare for at home. Case questions were given on the day of the interview and were specific to the type of Advisory role you applied to.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

PwC Start Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with a partner in the office that I selected in my preferred location. The firm had many associates there as greeters to help ease the nerves as much as possible. It was really just a conversation for the second half of the interview, with the first half including a resume walk through, and certain behavioral questions. So far I was extended a final round interview!

Interview Questions

• The one hypothetical was: "Consider you and a co-worker are asked by a partner to collaborate on a secret project. Hours after you meet, you find that same co-worker talking about the assignment to somebody outside of that project. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • What do you do to stay current on today's issues?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a virtual interview. I was asked a few general questions and behavioral questions. The interviewer was very friendly, and the process was not intensive at all. One of the questions was related to work environment ethics.

Deals Interview

Interview

The process was very easy I just had two phone calls that were not very difficult or technical. But I had gone to their summer leadership the year before I am not exactly sure what the process is like if you did not go to summer leadership

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Horrible, partner was not engaged. The whole interview process took around 30 minutes. The partners seem very cocky. The firm did not seem welcoming at all. It seemed like they were picky with their people.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus first round interview, behavioral questions. Supposed to be thirty minutes, but went long. Nice interviewer, very direct but friendly. Seemed to go well but was not called back for second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received criticism and how you responded.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It is a little tough. Everytime, the interviewer ask me question, I answered. I felt like she was unsatified with my answers. And it was a short process, only like 17 mins.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interviewer is a manager. She is very nice and makes interviewees feel confident. There are two other managers interviewing at the same day, and interviewees were all feeling good about themselves after the interview.

Interview Questions

• All are behavioral questions.
      Have you encountered people that are difficult to work with?
      Go over resume.
      Why PwC?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

With recruiter and then very brief with team. Brief call with partner. Nice email back and forth on benefits. Very nice people and team but very fast. People love working there and the benefits are great. I got the chance to ask a lot of questions which was helpful.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Behavioral Questions, conversational, minimal questions, more to determine if you are a culture fit. Be personable and positive and uniquely identify yourself. Know about their framework and client services as well as the industry location

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you worked as a team to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.