PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PwC

9,795 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Personable-centric process. Overall good experience with a lot of organization. Spent time speaking with several people on the team across different seniority levels. Wanted to get to know me. Discussed grade point average, among other things.

International Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very easy, heard back within 45 mins after my interview . Had two back to back thirty minute interviews and that was it! They make the interviews virtual so you can schedule based on your own schedule as well.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very simple application form. Automatic invitation for career valuation - like a situational judgement test. If you pass you are invited to a game-based assessment. This involves 10 games that require absolutely no preparation. You play with balloons, try to unlock safes, read emotions etc. Then a score is calculated (max 12,000). Mine was 8,600 and I passed, so I think that they look at your way of thinking, willingness to take risks and creativity rather than best performance. After that is the video interview - 10 questions in total. 2 motivational, 4 behavioural, 3 Multiple choice questions and 1 case study. For the case study you have 10 min to read a very short piece of information about 3 technologies. Then you have to make a 5-minute presentation on pros and cons and recommendations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was a two hours interview with three different executives, including directors and partners. For the advisory practice, there was one case interview and two behavioral interviews. The case will be related to which practice you are interviewing with. And they will release the interview result very quickly.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very casual with lots of behavioral questions. They want to make sure you are normal, hard-working, and can carry a conversation well. It was not intimidating at all. I enjoyed having a "host" before my interview started, they were very kind.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Not stressful. It was mainly behavioral questions asking about past leadership experiences. Highly recommend talking about what you find most interesting about the firm and how your past experiences (doesn't have to be work related, can be school) align with PwC values.

Financial Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

conversational, easy-going interview, behavioral questions, 2 back to back 30 min interview from 2 men, time went by very quickly and they left time at the end for any questions that I may have

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

It was a basic first HR interview asking about team experiences followed by an interview with the supervisor. It was fine, each interviewer was very polite and very relaxed. Just like a normal conversation. The second one was with a supervisor who was more technical. Just prepare well and it should go your way.

Interview Questions

• How did you cope with a teammate not doing their fair share   Answer Question

START Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

After applying on their site, I was supposed to have an in-person interview, however, due to a snowstorm It was changed to Virtual Interview. After that, the final interview was also a Virtual.

Interview Questions

• What are your involvements on campus and what do you think you have gained from them?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 Interview 30-45min one behavioral one case. These were back to back. Mine were online but they are traditionally not. They are very communicative with you pre-interview and have a 10 minute period before you enter the room to let you know about your interviewer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.