PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Feb 2018
6,899 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 45-60 min case that you could prepare for at home. Case questions were given on the day of the interview and were specific to the type of Advisory role you applied to.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First Round interview was behavioral questions and with the expectation of answering each question with the STAR method. Highly advise that you learn the PwC Professional and have legitimate examples on how you've used each component in your past. They can tell if you're just making it up.
    Might also have a case interview where a random scenario is given to you and you are expected to provide possible solutions or important information to look for, there's no right or wrong, they are focused on how you think through the problem. Could also be invited for an office visit to get a vibe on you, after all the company is entirely client and people focused.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you had to use knowledge gained from a past experience to work as a team   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

You schedule a time with the recruitment team and be ready for that day. They just walk through some questions about your personal information and then ask you two questions. I forgoy them mostly they should be why you want to apply this position and why do you want to work in this industry?

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Called us at 9 am mentioned that it's a face 2 face interview but they just wanted to show their management that they have conducted interview. So If you get such mails please don't waste your time.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview. The recruiter was not very friendly and was difficult to talk to. The questions were repetitive. The recruiter was not listening to my responses and I had to repeat the same things multiple times. I felt like this first interview was a waste of time because the recruiter did not seem to care about learning anything about me.

Intern Interview

Interview

Virtual interview with an employee. They asked a lot of questions about my resume and were really friendly. It was a behavioral interview so they asked for a challenge I've overcome and how I work in teams and questions of that nature. They also asked me questions about accounting i.e. why is accounting important

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter and flight to Chicago office for group interview. We spoke to 2 analysts and then did interviews with partners. All questions were general since students were then invited to a 3 day summer program where we learn about the company.

Process Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

You're given opportunities to talk to both current employees in your position and those who oversee them. You'll have one interview, really a chat more like, so they can get to know your personality, with the lower level and then have the actual interview with the higher ups.

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus website had an on-campus interview. Like most accounting internships, the process was pretty behavioral just wanted to see if you fit the company and how interested you are in the job.

Global Mobility Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I went through the first-round hone interview and second-round interview dinner with senior managers and partners. The whole process took around 3 weeks. Most questions been asked were behavioral questions and resume related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your leadership experience. How you handle constructive feedbacks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.