PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PwC

9,280 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite basic. it consisted with an informal meet and greet with a "buddy" for the day and then it was a series of four, more or less, behaviorally based interviews: two partner interviews and two manager / director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?   4 Answers

Negotiation

yes. they always low ball the initial salary. I was offered a much lower offer for a city that is much more expensive to live in that I was initially looking at.. they were helpful and understanding.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. I was told about this opportunity through an employee referral. Their system is 2 phone interviews followed by an in person interview with a case study. I had both of the phone interviews, which i felt went pretty well but in the end wasn't offered a position.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time you dealt with diversity in a team setting?   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC, questions about my resume   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

A brief hr phone interview, and then a round of a Google Hangout Interview with a manager and a case interview directly after...Next round was with a partner also on Google Hangout

Interview Questions

• What people (title wise) would you need to complete a project?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus basic fit questions. Know your resume and the business in the first round. Second round is more situational questions that can get a little tricky at times but as long as you have though through your experiences ahead of time, you will be okay.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience made you a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Snobby culture. Interview standard. Review background and listen to them talk and talk

Interview Questions

• How did you motivate your team   1 Answer

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, the 1st one was with the HR which consisted of basic questions the other 2 were with managers which were 30min and 15min long. The 4th round was at the Boston office where I had to meet 7 people which included 2 Partners, 1 Director. It was interactive and all of them were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Mention an incident where you faced a problem with a team member?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was professional and efficient. I interviewed with six partners all of which I found to be professional, emotionally intelligent and focused. They all wanted to find the right fit for me so they asked very good questions and were attentive listeners.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my background and what I wanted to do that would interest me professionally.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Straight forward. They made me an offer which I accepted.

Corporate Tax & Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

online assessment, than interview with second online assessment

Interview Questions

• Why corporate tax and not physical person tax   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

3 personal interviews. Rounds consisted of resume walk through, behavioral interview and on-the-spot mini-case type questions

Interview Questions

• Describe the best project you have worked for.   2 Answers
    • Describe one difficult team situation you have faced and how did you face it ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Yes if you have relevant industry/academic experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.