PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 10 Dec 2017
6,666 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 45-60 min case that you could prepare for at home. Case questions were given on the day of the interview and were specific to the type of Advisory role you applied to.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a virtual interview. I was asked a few general questions and behavioral questions. The interviewer was very friendly, and the process was not intensive at all. One of the questions was related to work environment ethics.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Easygoing interview. It was much more behavioral than technical. They are trying to see if you are going to be a good fit for their team and contribute. Campus recruiters are incredibly helpful, so definitely keep in touch with them. Also, keep in touch with the people you interview with by sending a thank you email after.

Interview Questions

• Run us through your resume and why this is relevant to the job you're applying to   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

First round is two interviews - one behavioral and one case. I did them virtually and was emailed the case shortly before the scheduled interview time. Both were pretty typical and pretty much what you'd expect from this type of position.

PwC Start Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with a partner in the office that I selected in my preferred location. The firm had many associates there as greeters to help ease the nerves as much as possible. It was really just a conversation for the second half of the interview, with the first half including a resume walk through, and certain behavioral questions. So far I was extended a final round interview!

Interview Questions

• The one hypothetical was: "Consider you and a co-worker are asked by a partner to collaborate on a secret project. Hours after you meet, you find that same co-worker talking about the assignment to somebody outside of that project. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • What do you do to stay current on today's issues?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Great clear process as expected. The contacts all were transparent and they notified me of the decision shortly after the conversation and final round. This was what was expected as part of a campus process and matched competitors.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self, tell me about your teamwork experience.first a campus interview, then talked to the big boss on skype. Then next round is more strict and serious, talked about the experience and whe you a re a good fit   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Apply on campus. Have one back to back interview on campus for the first round and one google hangout interview for the second round. The whole interview process was great. People are nice and friendly.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round interview was a case study which went well. In the second round interview, they only asked three questions that were not related to my background, such as "tell me about a time you leveraged your network. " After hearing the questions, did not want the job.

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

One interview with a partner; very easy - mostly behavioral. There was an optional networking event coordinated by my university prior to the interview. I went and found it was advantageous to go and get to know the firm better. For the interview, just know why PwC and why you would fit in with its culture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.