PwC Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PwC Manager Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2018

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

3 Phone Screens and in-person.
Take heed. The original iteration of PWC was sold to IBM and look what happened. Bearing Point? HP? CSC? Notice the pattern of failure. Attempting the same thing and expecting the same results, well you know. Given that my experience is in the decades, no free process improvement consulting. I could go on for hours on this. Suffice it to say, nothing has changed in my experience with these outfits since the 90s. The infantile throwing around of “I’m a partner”, sub par people etc. Anyone who is any good does not work here, so if you are not an H1B or a freshly minded B school dimwit, do not waste your time.

Interview Questions

• If they had any brains, they would know the right questions to ask, but that did not happen   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Response to a posting online, contacted by local market recruiter, scheduled for a phone screen with a Director, and 2 Managers. Proceeded to office visit, consisting of interviews with several Partners in the office and HR Manager. Received updates from recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior work experience   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I went through a recruiter that works closely with PwC; they were helpful in providing me with the context of this group.

I spoke with two Directors and two Managers, and then a Partner via phone and video conference.

I then got the offer from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very Disorganized - heard from screener, then never heard from recruiter for over a week. Thought they gave up on me. In-office interview was disorganized as well. Interviewers didn't show up/weren't prepared. Final phone interview with the partner was extremely professional and well done.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and professional. I interviewed with a variety of different staff/manager levels which allowed me to ask different "types" of questions. The interview lasted several hours and also included lunch.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

8 in-person interviews with both behavioral and technical questions (5 directors and 3 partners). Each was 30 minute long. Take-home FDD case study was part of the interview process. The level of case study was mediocre as long as you have good understanding of FDD.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very smooth but the recruiters took much longer than expected in getting back. Follow up process was slow and had to remind recruiters on the outcome of interview, before i was invited onsite.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was flown out to an office that had a concentration of managers that worked within the same discipline as myself. I met with 2 managers and a director. Each interview was about 45 minutes in length and really focused on experience. Lot's of "tell me about a time..." questions. Since I was also interviewing for a technical position I was asked about my technical experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deliver bad news about a project to a client?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.