QinetiQ Group Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

In Person6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

2 interviews. 1 was based on personal qualities. More of a HR interview with very HR questions based around experience and 'what would you do if...' type questions. The 2nd was mostly technical. Gaining an understanding of my structures knowledge and my previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • A scenario was put up on a white board and i was asked what the bending moment diagram shape would look like.
    1 Answer

QinetiQ Group

Application

I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Very good, long questions and very professional as I well see you in the hall and I have a few minutes before you leave here so that you I have no idea what the time that you have done for so I can get you out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Virtual interview due to COVID. Interviewers were polite and helpful in drawing out the best answers rather than moving on and rushing the interview. Feedback was provided throughout the interview and the atmosphere was comfortable, allowing productive discourse.

Interview Questions
  • Range of behavioural and technical with a focus on problem solving ability.

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

The application was simple, but the online interview had a umber of stages of in-depth online questionnaires around personal goals and aspirations. This then lead to a number of memory, maths and problem solving games.

Interview Questions
  • What I am hoping Qinetiq will provide for me.

QinetiQ Group

Application

I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Online Technical Assessments (Maths / game tests) Additional Written Questions (Experience / hobbies etc) Video Interview ( More technical about the role) Assessment Centre Day (Mixed group tasks) Final Interview Verbal offer over telephone with contract to be sent out soon.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience with applicable / relatable skills

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Online interview with hireview. Only asked questions that you typed your response to so didnt even need to speak. Lot of questions about career aspirations and why you want to work there. Had to play some online games too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Some written questions first followed by some psychometric testing and simple games. Then this was followed by some more technical questions more related to the industry. A couple of minutes preparation for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Was first round screening done over the phone with some straight forward questions , about project lifecycle , dealing with change request midway through delivery phase, it is only a 30 min interview, I found that a lot of people had applied internally , so external interviews were probably just to sign off a check box that external people were considered

Interview Questions
  • What are the phases of a project

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Chaotic and long winded. Onboarding was even worse! Wouldn't tell me the job details due to "security considerations" 2 HR interviews and 2 SME interviews. The interview process should have prepared me for the disorganised nature of the business. Nice people, but lacked focus.

Interview Questions
  • Was really a conversation rather than an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group (London, England, England)

Interview

Initial chat with the hiring manager to run through CV, discuss the role and get to know each other. Then formal second round interview with hiring manager, HR manager and business line director. This included a case study and competency based questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult relationship you turned around Describe a difficult piece of business you managed How do you manage a team What is your leadership style
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews