QinetiQ Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

In Person6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

QinetiQ Group

Application

I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Mediocre interview process, the recruiter would call you very early in the morning without any notice beforehand. Then after all the rounds of interviews, they won't even let you know that you weren't selected.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work for us? Just generic interview questions you can find online.
    Answer Question

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Applied through online portal, then had a single telephone interview, no video. There were no tests, but interview included general technical questions. Offer was made via a second phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

The process consists of 3 steps: initially a cognitive interview with the head of the HW and SW division, then technical interview and finally HR. The process is very well organized and professional.

Interview Questions
  • D: Which OS did you use? D: What does it mean the volatile keyword? D: What does this C code do? D: What does this Python snippet do?

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

2 interviews. 1 was based on personal qualities. More of a HR interview with very HR questions based around experience and 'what would you do if...' type questions. The 2nd was mostly technical. Gaining an understanding of my structures knowledge and my previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • A scenario was put up on a white board and i was asked what the bending moment diagram shape would look like.

QinetiQ Group

Application

I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Very good, long questions and very professional as I well see you in the hall and I have a few minutes before you leave here so that you I have no idea what the time that you have done for so I can get you out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Virtual interview due to COVID. Interviewers were polite and helpful in drawing out the best answers rather than moving on and rushing the interview. Feedback was provided throughout the interview and the atmosphere was comfortable, allowing productive discourse.

Interview Questions
  • Range of behavioural and technical with a focus on problem solving ability.
1 person found this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

The application was simple, but the online interview had a umber of stages of in-depth online questionnaires around personal goals and aspirations. This then lead to a number of memory, maths and problem solving games.

Interview Questions
  • What I am hoping Qinetiq will provide for me.

QinetiQ Group

Application

I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Online Technical Assessments (Maths / game tests) Additional Written Questions (Experience / hobbies etc) Video Interview ( More technical about the role) Assessment Centre Day (Mixed group tasks) Final Interview Verbal offer over telephone with contract to be sent out soon.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience with applicable / relatable skills

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group

Interview

Online interview with hireview. Only asked questions that you typed your response to so didnt even need to speak. Lot of questions about career aspirations and why you want to work there. Had to play some online games too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

QinetiQ Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QinetiQ Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Some written questions first followed by some psychometric testing and simple games. Then this was followed by some more technical questions more related to the industry. A couple of minutes preparation for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews