Qlik Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Qlik Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Qlik

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the company website and didn't hear anything from Qlik for over 7 weeks.

I then received two lengthy automatic emails with instructions on how to take a 50-question long Professional Learning Indicator® test and a Predictive Index® test.
This was the first contact made by Qlik.

I completely understand the recruitment process may take long and I have no problem with doing tests. But I would expect Qlik to first check if I was still interested in the position after all that time. It would be courteous to inform me of their intention to send me tests too.

I am not available any longer, hence won't be completing the tests.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to complete two online tests - Predictive Index® and Professional Learning Indicator®   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewers were nice, questions were not that difficult. I had 3 calls and 3 F2F interviews. A weird thing was they prefer F2F interview then I had to have 2 phone and F2F interviews with same interviewer. Disappointed about HR at the end how unresponsive they were.

Anonymous Employee in Winnersh, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Winnersh, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward within 1 month timeframe. It all started with an initial phone call, followed by a F2F interview panel discussion at Qlik offices and final call with Commercial Director. Really what you would normally expect

Interview Questions

• Why you think BI is an important point of discussion among our clients?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.