Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

Qlik Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 138 interviews

Applied online33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Barcelona) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied through the company website and didn't hear anything from Qlik for over 7 weeks. I then received two lengthy automatic emails with instructions on how to take a 50-question long Professional Learning Indicator® test and a Predictive Index® test. This was the first contact made by Qlik. I completely understand the recruitment process may take long and I have no problem with doing tests. But I would expect Qlik to first check if I was still interested in the position after all that time. It would be courteous to inform me of their intention to send me tests too. I am not available any longer, hence won't be completing the tests.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to complete two online tests - Predictive Index® and Professional Learning Indicator®
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Singapore) in Oct 2015

Interview

Interviewers were nice, questions were not that difficult. I had 3 calls and 3 F2F interviews. A weird thing was they prefer F2F interview then I had to have 2 phone and F2F interviews with same interviewer. Disappointed about HR at the end how unresponsive they were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnersh, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Winnersh, England, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Fairly straightforward within 1 month timeframe. It all started with an initial phone call, followed by a F2F interview panel discussion at Qlik offices and final call with Commercial Director. Really what you would normally expect

Interview Questions
  • Why you think BI is an important point of discussion among our clients?
Be the first to find this interview helpful