Qlik Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Qlik Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Qlik

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qlik (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

First phone interview and then test piece. Everyone was very friendly and gave me a chance although I was outside the subject area. I had a phone interview with the hr manager and marketing manager and met an employee of the department in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qlik in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by HR assistant to schedule meeting with HR. After phone interview with HR, didn't heard from them for 1 month. Suddenly called me after 1 month to go for face to face interview. After interview, I heard nothing again for 2 weeks. Wrote an email to follow up, no one bothers to reply.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qlik in October 2010.

Interview

First e-mail approach from a recruiter to offer the position. Two weeks after had the interview with the hiring manager, good click, outcome and positive feedback. Three weeks after took place the interview with HR and then with the MT. It took 2.5 weeks to receive the final feedback which wasn’t accurate and didn’t mention the real reasons to not continue in the process. The recruiter was not helpful and neither professional.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult situation you were on and how did you get sort it out.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.