Qlik Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Qlik Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qlik

2.3

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2019.

Interview

The HR was very nice, always making you feel comfortable. After the first contact with HR, I had a call with the manager and later a visit to the offices and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Lund, Skåne (Sweden)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was first screened on phone by the technical team to prove my competence. I was then sent a test by email to solve using Qlik Software. 1 week later I received a call for a manager interview that went pretty well and lasted roughly an hour. I then got a call a few weeks later to meet the team I could potentially work with. This is as far as I reached.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a conflict with your boss.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qlik (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process consists of 3 telephonic rounds and two face to face rounds. 2 are technical and 3 are managerial rounds. It consisted of behavioral questions, questions based on JD, questions to test you as a person and about time management.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.