Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Nov 2018
2,034 Interview Reviews

3.1

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone Interview with 4 people at the same time, couldn't hear clearly some of the questions.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Straightforward interviewing process, touching on my experience and how it may benefit qcom.
    Some of the interviewers rather not be there. Also, most of the interviewers had a hard time
    describing the entire project. All of them were only involved with a very tiny aspect of the design.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

8 interviews, all technical. Last interview with hiring manager and team.
    The interviewers were polite and knowledgeable. Overall process was smooth and satisfactory. The manager made sure he made me feel comfortable and introduced to the team at the end.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Took 2 weeks to set up phone interview set up, no call, waited waited waited. Setup a new one 1 week later. On-site interview set up in 3weeks. Took 3more weeks to get to know that offer was on the way. Took 2 weeks after that for the offer to finally land up. EXTREMELY slow hiring process. Took 3months from resume sent to offer.

Interview Questions

I had got 2 offers by the time this offer can through and I could not delay the offers.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online, received an email from from HR saying they were interested in talking about the position. She said, someone from the team would contact within 3-5 business days. However, it has been more than a month but received no further communication from the team. I tried emailing and calling the HR, but she has neither picked the phone nor replied to my numerous emails. Worst experience !

Interview Questions

• Did not get any further call or information from the HR side.   Answer Question

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had applied online. The HR scheduled the interview. 1 phone screen for an hour with technical and resume based questions. after 5 days I got onsite interview invitation. 2 technical rounds and lunch with team members and finally a panel interview with 3 team leads. They were shooting questions but they were very friendly. I received a verbal offer 2 days after and was told to wait for 2 weeks for offer letter and after 3 weeks the HR says she doesn't know how long it takes to approve the offer. I am very disappointed. I don't if I have to have hopes still or forget this offer. As they gave a verbal offer I stopped applying for other jobs and was waiting for the joining date. I don't have any other offer in hand and I am shattered. I am very disappointed by the hiring process of a giant company like Qualcomm.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. easy rounds. Static Timing Analysis, Timing Closure. Synthesis, Clock Tree Synthesis, Floor planning, Place and Route, RTL and netlist synthesis. Questions based on projects, PERL, Clock Tree Distribution, Power and Ground area, Die area

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

This was an on-site interview on campus. There were 2 engineers interviewing me. Asked 3 coding questions and to write the code on paper in front of them. They would ask questions while I was writing the solution on paper as to why I chose to write using certain data structures and algorithms, etc.

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Basically it is a phone Interview, just some basic questions about resume, and your formal work experience. The employer is very nice person. He can induce you to the right direction.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had an on site interview at my University. They asked about my projects and a couple technical questions.The technical questions were nothing too hard, material that you should've learned in your classes.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time that you had trouble with another teammate?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.