Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Qualcomm

2,453 Interview Reviews

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Friendly managers. They asked basic questions - STA, clock gating, blocking and non blocking assignments, basic python and verilog questions. Questions about previous work, projects, school projects. Overall had a good experience with the interview process

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

HR called me and connected with their team then one of a team member called and had a behavioral interview and I had a Virtual interview with 3 members for two and a half hours

Interview Questions

• Gave data sets and asked to do EDA   1 Answer

ATE Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions about my resume and projects. Then it switched to more technical questions. The interviewer was not harsh when I got the questions wrong and took his time to explain the correct answer.

Test Bench Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

1 Technical round on Phone for about 1 hour and after that 5 rounds of onsite interview. In the initial telephonic interview asked about the details from my Resume, questions on device physics, Digital design basic concepts, PLL, Op-amp basics

Interview Questions

• Basics of semiconductor device
      6t SRAM
      HPF,LPF
      Temperature inversion
      Basics of Memory
      PLL   Answer Question

Modem Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It was easy at first but the difficulty level kept increasing as the interview progressed. Be prepared for everything under the scope of your subject, nothing can be excluded during the preparation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basics of Random signals and noise
      2. Modulation/OFDM/MIMO
      3. Wireless communication concepts   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online on their website and got an email from them regarding the phone interview. During the phone interview, they asked basic C programming questions and some theory questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Find the error in the code
      2) Stack and heap memory
      3) Deadlock   Answer Question

System Integration Engineer Interview

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin. Applied for the position and a scheduled phone call interview for day after. Resume review, wireless concepts, and testing methodologies. Selected for the final virtual onsite. 4 round of technical and one round of HR.

Interview Questions

• OFDM,LTE,Digital Communication,decibal power loss calculations,Python,MIMO   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

1 technical round followed by onsite. DS and algo's in first round. Onsite round: all hardware questions. Not sure why they called ML guy for this role. No questions related to my project or machine learning questions. some basic python coding questions.

IO Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

First-round was a brief phone call with the hiring manager. After that, there was a full day skype interview with 6 team members. The team members were nice and helpful. They would help you if you are stuck. Did not get a followup after the interview

Interview Questions

• Basic resume questions, transmission lines, level shifter, bandgap, current mirrors etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Received an email (very unprofessional looking, I was afraid it was a scam) for an online interview. Interviewer turned out to be very nice and patient and interview included going in depth about my resume and 2 technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.