QubeGB Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

QubeGB Field Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at QubeGB

1.8

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QubeGB.

Interview

10 minute phone interview with basic questions like do you Know what a router is? Can you use a computer? Can you drive and do you have any points.?.?............. .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for QubeGB

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QubeGB (Stevenage, England) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a technical interview with few basic IT questions, IPTV, router configuration, TCP/UDP, background review and career aspirations. The whole process was really pleasant and a good experience. I've stated as a Self-employed engineer and after a while they've offered me a permanent role. They are very nice people and a very good environment.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QubeGB in April 2013.

Interview

Send in CV with covering letter, usually via email, using the company website.
    Informal telephone interview.
    Interview at either Stevenage or Galashiels.
    Invitation to join the company, or not.
    Training given, classroom based at our offices, and with an external trainer. Then time out in the field shadowing and working with an experienced engineer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose, but are telecommunications-based, generally.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QubeGB (Birmingham, England) in October 2012.

Interview

This job was relayed to me by a recruitment agency. When QubeGB where told I was interested in the job the rest consisted of a 5 minute telephone conversation with someone at QubeGB.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to connect a laptop to a wireless network?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.