Queen Mary, University of London Admissions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Queen Mary, University of London Admissions Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Queen Mary, University of London

1 Interview Review

5.0

Admissions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (Hatfield, East of England, England) in May 2018.

Interview

After quite a lengthy application I was invited to go online and book an interview slot. Unfortunately the night before my son took very ill with a vomiting bug and I was up all night with him and had to take him to the doctors. I emailed first thing in the morning and called the department to let them know. I didn’t even get an email reply but just a generic ‘thank you for attending your interview...we have decided not to continue your application to the next stage.

I am absolutely appalled that a supposedly respectable education institution would be so unprofessional and narrow minded. They claim to be a family friendly organisation that supports parents but clearly this is just PR rubbish.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a presentation on ‘the merits and demerits of a paperless admission’.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.