Queen Mary, University of London Content Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Queen Mary, University of London Content Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Queen Mary, University of London

1 Interview Review

Content Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Online application form with a CV and personal statement, but also required you to manually input all your GCSEs and a load of other irrelevant information as mandatory fields.

I arrived at the interview to be asked "HR told you there was a timed task, yes?" No, they had not.

The interview itself was as expected, with the hiring manager, another content designer and a developer, all role-related questions.

Then they took me into their office to do a timed written task, which was 45 minutes at a desk in the middle of their office while they carried on working, having conversations, generally getting on with life. The task itself was straightforward but the setting was quite odd and I had not expected to be there that long.

I never heard back, despite chasing both the named HR person I'd had contact with, and the so-called "HR feedback" email address - all my contact has been ignored.

Disrespectful of my time both on the interview day and with the lack of follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Task - review these webpages for content and UX and make recommendations for improvements to the user journey   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.