Queen Mary, University of London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Apr 2019

2.9

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

There were a series of four questions asked by a panel of three people. Interview lasted about ten minutes. Interviewers were friendly, and not at all intimidating. Interview took place on campus. No assessment took place prior to interview. The entire process from submitting the application to attending the interview and learning of the outcome took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Question: Tell me something you are passionate about?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mile End, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (Mile End, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online. In the interview some interviewers looked disinterested and that they were watching the clock, whilst others did not seem to write much of what I was saying. Asked common interview questions and interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was casual. They asked about my previous experiences and analyzed if I can work on my own. They talked about the likely routine of the position. Then, they handed out a quiz asking general android development questions. Finally, they gave a "homework", which was supposed to be sent to them via email in one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe how an Android app that controls bluetooth peripherals can be developed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Spoke several times to supervisor over skype before meeting in person. Required to meet with another member of faculty to get hired - asked some tough questions on previous projects. Know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• 5 things you want out of your PhD?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

After submitting the application, it took an 8-weeks period to get feedback. After that, an interview was held with two members of staff. It was rather informal. After 10 minutes of talking about my research interests and discussing on my future research we spoke mainly about the application procedure and how things work at campus.

Interview Questions

• What my work so far was about and what are my future plans   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in May 2009.

Interview

submit your cv, cover letter, diplomas, than called for interview with two lecturers

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward, the main thing that they're looking for in enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the role of excitons in organic semiconductors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I was sent a pre-interview task to complete in a week. I had my interview via Skype with the supervisor and 2 other members of staff from the psychology department.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

CV and Cover Letter apply through the enquiry center of Queen Mary University of London. Then after a week or so received an email informing me that i was succesful and i am part of the Qummif

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mile End, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (Mile End, England) in July 2013.

Interview

Application process was online and super easy. HR were very helpful. Interview with PI & other professor. Presentation on my research followed by a sort of relaxed questioning. Questions were a mix of technical skills and my future plans.