Queen Mary, University of London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Queen Mary, University of London Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2019

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online through job portal and received an invitation to interview within 2 weeks. I was asked to take a presentation on "Problem Management techniques".
    Post presentation, a lot of competency based questions were asked. Common questions were - what were some of the challenges faced in PM profile, scenarios, your strengths, weakness etc.
    The interviewers were pleasant and the overall experience was good. However, I did not get an offer.

Phd Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London.

Interview

I was invited to a one hour formal interview after having applied online. The interview took 1 hour. I was asked a lot of questions about my past experiences, knowledge of relevant techniques, and my understanding of the project.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about past projects, abilities in using techniques, and my understanding of the project.   Answer Question

E Learning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in August 2012.

Interview

This was an easy interview as i just outlined my programming experience explicitly, something which was not expected of my role. I did get told afterwards i would not have gotten the job if i did not outline my interpersonal skills either.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to join as an e-learning assistant?
      Demonstrate how you would approach learning a new software?   Answer Question

E-learning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was relaxed. Questions were really scoping the ability to complete the work and commitment to the length of the project. I got offered the position in that interview and they were keen to have me start when I am available, and to work around when was best for me.

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

application form with personal statement, interview had a 45mins task which involved assessing 2 applications and making some recommendations, the tests were very confusing it was mixed with UG/PG queries and difficult to understand what skills they were testing

Interview Questions

• team work, central admissions processes   1 Answer

Content Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Online application form with a CV and personal statement, but also required you to manually input all your GCSEs and a load of other irrelevant information as mandatory fields.

I arrived at the interview to be asked "HR told you there was a timed task, yes?" No, they had not.

The interview itself was as expected, with the hiring manager, another content designer and a developer, all role-related questions.

Then they took me into their office to do a timed written task, which was 45 minutes at a desk in the middle of their office while they carried on working, having conversations, generally getting on with life. The task itself was straightforward but the setting was quite odd and I had not expected to be there that long.

I never heard back, despite chasing both the named HR person I'd had contact with, and the so-called "HR feedback" email address - all my contact has been ignored.

Disrespectful of my time both on the interview day and with the lack of follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Task - review these webpages for content and UX and make recommendations for improvements to the user journey   Answer Question