Queen Mary, University of London PhD Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Queen Mary, University of London PhD Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Queen Mary, University of London

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Spoke several times to supervisor over skype before meeting in person. Required to meet with another member of faculty to get hired - asked some tough questions on previous projects. Know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• 5 things you want out of your PhD?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Queen Mary, University of London

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

After submitting the application, it took an 8-weeks period to get feedback. After that, an interview was held with two members of staff. It was rather informal. After 10 minutes of talking about my research interests and discussing on my future research we spoke mainly about the application procedure and how things work at campus.

Interview Questions

• What my work so far was about and what are my future plans   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in May 2009.

Interview

submit your cv, cover letter, diplomas, than called for interview with two lecturers

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward, the main thing that they're looking for in enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the role of excitons in organic semiconductors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Queen Mary, University of London (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I was sent a pre-interview task to complete in a week. I had my interview via Skype with the supervisor and 2 other members of staff from the psychology department.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.