Quintessential Brands Group Trade Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quintessential Brands Group Trade Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Quintessential Brands Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintessential Brands Group

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quintessential Brands Group (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately, after spending a great deal of time preparing a presentation on an on-trade strategy (portolio-wide) for the EOY period, flying from abroad especially to present this to the Brand Equity Manager, and having a really positive vibe about the role after completing every stage of interview, nearly 5 months later I am still yet to hear a response - positive or negative - from Marblehead.

After flying in from abroad and being told of the urgency to fill the role, and the short time it would take them to get back to me, weeks and then months went by, my calls and emails to the company were unanswered, and my request for feedback on why I didn't get the position (clearly the case) were simply ignored.

I found out via a friend who had applied for the same role via a recruiter that the position was no longer available, and that the business was going under a restructure due to some top line management changes., and that it would be made more senior in the near future.

This is a difficult position for a company to be in, but an absolute lack of respect to those who applied to not explain this and simply ignore a direct email asking for feedback. Not only did I receive no feedback on my interview, my presentation, my attitude, I also received no reason or explanation for this, only radio silence. I am still waiting to hear from them after all of this time.

Unprofessional communication from start to finish from a business that clearly does not value its applicants. A blessing in disguise some might say that my calls and emails were unanswered? Take care before applying.

Interview Questions

• What would be your on-trade strategy for our portfolio for the EOY   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.