RBS India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RBS India Interview Questions

Interviews at RBS India

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RBS India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Depending on the position the number of rounds is decided. For a AM level generally its 2 rounds after initial HR round. Line manager or any manager wil conduct face to face or telephonic round. Not highly technical most emphasis is on descent.domain knowledge and good communication skills.
    Second rkund is with the Director which can be anything depends on the directory interviewing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiations on the salary max 35% hike.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RBS India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I went in walkin and my turn for first round came after 6 hrs and when selected they sked us to come next day for second round and this round also took 6 hrs and finally selected

Interview Questions

• 1st round was extempore 2nd round was QA and last round was interview   2 Answers

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India in February 2016.

Interview

It included 3 rounds . First was apptitude round which was easy included simple mathematical problems , easy reasoning topics and last one was englist writing like writing mail to your colleagues.

2nd round was GI round. Just have to introduce about yourself.

Last round was PI . Nothing technical .

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself .
      About your Family .
      Why chose Royal Bank of Scotland.
      anything you want to ask from recruiter.   Answer Question

They took too much time send the joining letter. About 5 months from the date of interview.

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBS India (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1 Online test
    1 PI
    1 Interview with business manager

Interview Questions

• Why bank being an engineer?   1 Answer

Poor CTC

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RBS India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Online C++ test, then written test and last interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very poorly organized.. around 60 people turned up for the interview and there seemed to be a lot of confusion among the The interview was very poorly organized.. around 60 people turned up for the interview and there seemed to be a lot of confusion among the interviewers. The person who took my interview seemed least interested in hiring someone . He asked vague questions and expected me to read his mind. In the end he said that all the coding and development activities which i am doing in my current company are not needed there since they need someone with testing background!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RBS India (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was tensed but the interviewer gave a lot of hints and was very nice. He asked questions on data structures, dbms and Os. Then he asked me about my projects. Asked me questions based on my resume.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial filtering of CV based on short discussion with consultant.
    Next was an online test
    followed by Telefhonic interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were from Multithreading and Process area.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First there was aptitude with basic finance question . Then there was PI

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between telecom and IT sector ratio
      2. DCF valuation with FCFF and FCFE
      3. Where economy heading towards   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

General questions about your resume & past.
    No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you share an incident about managing a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No scope of negotiations.
    They offer same package to everyone

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.