REED Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Permanent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at REED (Sheffield, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Two interviews one informal. One formal.
    Interviews both lasted about an hour and interviewers were friendly and approachable.
    have to do two situational tests.
    One was a multiply choice situational test.
    The other was a video institutional and reaction test. The second was more discomforting than the former.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my skills and background. Told me more about the role.   1 Answer

21 Mar 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your positive review and belated congratulations on securing the role.

Jobseeker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REED (Manchester City Centre, England) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a couple of suitable jobs. I went to a face-to-face interview with a recruiter. The interview took 3 min. The recruiter was very arrogant and seemed not really interested in me from the beginning. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

REED Response

21 Mar 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for talking the time to leave a review. I'm very sorry that you've had a poor experience and training is in place to ensure that all Consultants understand how to interview. Please feel free... More

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

2 telephone interview, very friendly and relax . asked you few ques about your past jobs , describe your role , and how you can improve the organisation . your last role and your expectation and any further qus

Interview Questions

REED Response

4 Jun 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review. Congratulations on securing the role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quicker than i thought it would be. I had a telephone interview and face to face interview within the space of a week. The manager was eager to meet.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for role?   1 Answer

17 Apr 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review and we aim to enable application processes to be fast, efficient and effective and so pleased to hear that you were able to secure your role quickly.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REED in January 2014.

Interview

Very good interview, clear straightforward questions and advise and overall very good communication. Helpful, willing to find the perfect fit for you, excellent know how of interviewing. Very much satisfied, above all imaginable expectations.

Interview Questions

REED Response

26 Nov 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review and delighted we exceeded your expectations.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Quite Enjoyable , it was a quick and in depth and I didnt feel overwhelmed and both the people that interviewed were pleasant and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

REED Response

4 Oct 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your positive review and I'm glad you found the experience challenging but enjoyable. We aim to make the application experience positive no matter the outcome.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at REED (Northampton, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Formal, yet relaxed competency interview. Had to also do a written task and verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I was in there for around 1.5 hours. Would recommend the process. Was also represented by a REED consultant who was extremely supportive and helpful.

16 Jul 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your review, I'm delighted you had a positive experience.

Media Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REED (London, England).

Interview

I literally can’t fault the recruitment experience I had with Reed.co.uk, from application to receiving an offer took about 1 week. Olivia (the recruiter) was there for me, from beginning until the end and made me feel so calm and so at home. Olivia also gave me feedback and helped and reassured me with any questions I had, she’s a diamond. The actual interview was quite easy too, for me
    personally. There was also a telephone role play, which I definitely would suggest prepping for as it really helps. I then got a call that day to say I’d got the job.

Interview Questions

REED Response

25 Jun 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review and I know Olivia will be delighted with your feedback. We aim, whatever the outcome, for all candidates to have a positive experience when applying to work for REED.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (Aberdeen, Scotland) in January 2019.

Interview

I net with my rep Briony who took the time to get to know me. Listened to my desired jobs based on me being new to Scotland. I come from business office in the Heathcare sector or an oil and gas sector.

Interview Questions

• What job strengths do you have?   1 Answer

9 Apr 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your positive review

Senior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at REED (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2018.

Interview

I talked to many people during the process and was a very positive approach. Very nice people and very enthusiastic. The last interview was more serious, with 2 managers but also nice.

Interview Questions

• About sales, if I am comfortable working in sales mentality   Answer Question

21 Sep 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your positive review and welcome to REED.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy and straightforward, filled in some forms about my skills and salary expectations, briefing on the basics such as the filling in the time sheets, terms of being a temp, possible positions I would get. Made sure that I know to constantly update them on my availabilities and any new skills obtained.

Interview Questions

REED Response

27 Sep 2016 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, your review is greatly appreciated!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.