REED Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

REED Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2018

Classroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (Reading, England) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pleasant apart for the long drive and expensive car park - I would not usually go that far out of my area for work especially if the actual placement is near my home. The actual face to face interview with Reed was easy going and I felt I could be myself. I had to submit some paperwork including credit ref. CRB and CV before visiting their Reading Office. The interview was conducted by two staff, one who is still with them. I then met withtwo different department managers at a special needs school and talked about my background and what I though I could do there. It lead to a long term placement.

Interview Questions

• What to you think you can bring to the role? What have you done that is related. Why do you want to work with children who have special educational needs?
      Where can you travel to?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy and straightforward, filled in some forms about my skills and salary expectations, briefing on the basics such as the filling in the time sheets, terms of being a temp, possible positions I would get. Made sure that I know to constantly update them on my availabilities and any new skills obtained.

Interview Questions

REED Response

27 Sep 2016 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, your review is greatly appreciated!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and the recruiter called me 2 hour after. The job was located in Poland. It was a good experience an easy going phone interview. The recruiter was very polite, she asked typical questions about my previous working experience, about my studies, also asked why a i want to relocate to Poland (i currently live in Greece). At the end she said that she was going to recommend me for the job, and that the company will call me back for a second interview. Well they haven't called by now either the company or the recruiter - so still waiting.

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (Lancaster, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was for 30 minutes, rushed. Interview with company was the next day. Was told things about previous candidate and company. Recruiter did not know where company was - could not explain to me how to get to the company.

Interview Questions

• Do we have your National Insurance Number?   1 Answer

8 Jan 2018 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear about the service you received with REED regarding the lack of information you received. If you wish to do so, please get in touch... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in November 2012.

Interview

Group sales challenges - debating, arguing, convincing others
    one-one one interview - about your experience, interest in job
    phone role-play - selling the companies products to a made up company
    is this 30 words yet? I have entered everything i can be bothered to do la la la la

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (London, England).

Interview

As it was the early stages of reed.co.uk - I have a very informal chat with a few of the sales team and an interview with sales director. The MD also came in and asked me a few questions about my past employment.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Great and felt very informed.
    The HR team were great in leading me through the process and each step. I felt very comfortable and understood each stage of the process.

Negotiation

I can't remember

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at REED (Southampton, England) in September 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview process held at the local branch, plus sales call telephone interview. All of which was very friendly and the internet recruitment team talked me through so I knew what was going to happen.

Interview Questions

REED Response

21 Nov 2017 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REED (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2009.

Interview

Usually Reed conducts assessment days with the potential candidates. It involves role playing and several exercises. Very good experience and you will know the result right away

Interview Questions

• If you are not used to role playing and fast environment the assessment can be hard   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at REED (London, England) in October 2012.

Interview

Competency based interview followed by an assessment centre with role plays, group exercise and written exercise.

Interview Questions

• "In what way are you average?" Wasn't expecting this type of question as I was expecting just a competency based interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

OK - it was transparent and clear from the outset.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.