RHP Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RHP

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RHP (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Through Microsoft Teams with 3 people - 2 of which interviewed me and the 3rd was HR. They were all very friendly and the 2 took turns to ask me questions. Overall the interview went very well, and it was a good experience. Jordan was very informative when I asked questions at the end and it gave me a good understanding of the role, what RHP does, and what RHP is like as an employer. The 40 min psychometric test to be completed prior to interview (through a game-like app) was different to traditional tests and it was very challenging in my opinion. The feedback from this however was very insightful and more-or-less accurate! Following the interview I was asked to complete some tasks by the same day - one was a response to a customer's email, and the other was to order tasks based on priority and describe why. I was unsure about something in one of the tasks and Hannah was very quick to clarify it for me. Overall throughout the application and interview process Hannah kept me well informed. I greatly appreciated that despite not being offered the role (I had accepted another job offer and also this role wasn't the right fit for me), I received a call giving me feedback on how my interview went.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the future (in around 2-5 years time)?
    Answer Question
  • Tell us about yourself and what you enjoy doing in your spare time
  • What are 3 things make great customer service?
1 person found this interview helpful

RHP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHP

Interview

Half a day process of various group activities and individual interview. In addition to this various talks from senior members of staff. They didn't bother to let me know if I was successful or not, I had to chase them for an answer and feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Tell is about a time you have experienced great customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RHP (London, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had to do a series of different assessments as well as an online interview with Hannah and Rebecca. I appreciate the fact that I was given feedback and the work I had done before, during and after the interview was acknowledged. This is the first HR role I have ever applied for and I did not know what to expect, but I am glad that the feedback I received was extremely positive and my only fault was that I was too developed for the role. Overall, my recruitment experience with RHP was positive, they were both very friendly, committed to promising feedback and got back to me quickly after the interview. They deserve the positive recognition as not all companies work this way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RHP

Application

I interviewed at RHP

Interview

Was told that "they looked through all the CV's and decided not to progress with mine at that time". I also requested feedback, and no-one got back to me, in all it was a really horrible experience, especially when you hold all the relevant experience and qualifications. Being ignored like this, and rejected without good reason makes it look like a very biased application process looking at other background factors not relating to qualifications, behaviour or experience. If the team were just considering CVs, then why bother wasting candidate time in writing answers to company related questions? Very unprofessional, unnecessary and a bunch of time wasters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

A interactive site visit to outline the nature of the job and ascertain potential areas of improvement. This was followed by an interview and online multiple choice test that covered work related scenarios and challenges

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for RHP?

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

This was the most interesting and fun interview I have ever been to! For that reason it didn't even feel like an interview! It was quite unconventional, different and they wanted to see the real you and get a sense of your personality so I think it was really great. They had activities, rotating between people to be asked a question each, just very different and enjoyable, nothing like a typical boring interview where you are asked the same questions every time and its almost rehearsed!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you have been put out of your comfort zone and how you dealt with it

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

An interview with a few exercises done at a computer. More fun than stressful! Interviewed with a few others at the same time. We had three exercises to complete while the others were interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The process was a mix of interview panel questions and computer tests. Approx. 1 hour panel / group interview and two computer aided tests. Word document based test and an excel based test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

My interview was like no other I had been apart of and I really loved it. There were elements when any person could reflect well based on their learning / skill set. I was first taken to chat with the other applicants and two managers, quite casual and laid back. We were given an overview of the job description and honest feedback about the challenges and highlights of the work. We then went into a computer lab to complete three tasks: spreadsheet, writing comprehension and media. We were taken out of the lab one by one to be interview alone with the two managers. The interview had what I would consider standard questions about strengths and weaknesses, but I was also encouraged to talk about my work history and personality and felt comfortable to ask any questions I had. The very last part of the interview was all candidates meeting with current team members and having a casual chat and coffee.

Interview Questions
  • What is your dream job?
  • What do you find challenging while working in social housing?
  • Why do you want to work at RHP?

Anonymous Employee in Teddington, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHP (Teddington, London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was an assessment centre, three candidates sharing time between IT tasks and the interview itself. We were all welcomed promptly and were introduced to the Ops Director and PA to the CEO who held the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What skills could you bring to this role that would make you stand above the other candidates?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews