RSM Agency CRM Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSM Agency (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Generally the more difficult and stressful the interview the better the job, as a good employer knows how to find the best qualities in a potential employee. This was the easiest interview I have ever had, I left the interview knowing that I hadn't had the opportunity to really sell myself. In hindsight I should have heeded the warning signs.

The interview process was one interview question followed by my prepared presentation. From then on the MD did a lot of talking. Next day I was asked to submit 500 words on what I can bring to the role.

The MD has a very casual attitude to hiring and firing. I lasted 2 months which seemed about the average length of stay for his staff at the time. The Agency needs to select the right staff from a vigorous interview selection and then invest in them and treat them well to encourage them to stay and get the best out of them. The MD has his own talents, but certainly not in HR. This should be delegated to, and trusted to, a dedicated HR person.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.