RSM Agency Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Agency (Milton Keynes, England) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied via indeed and got a reply pretty soon after from the manager of the company. I had to send off a weeks worth of campaign material, blog posts and a long paragraph about how I'd be good for the role. Throughout this process he was referring to me as 'hun' and when I sent the work off he brutally analysed it via e-mail, finishing with 'I have a think and get back to you'. As a recent graduate I have never been so humiliated, degraded and embarrassed, and thats just the application process! I kindly retracted my application due to the above and the recent glassdoor reviews, and he responded by claiming how much the company makes and how great it is. Definitely aligned with what people were saying in previous posts!! Really really humiliating experience, and if someone is calling you hun during an application process then don't put the work in!

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me a lot, only required me to send it lots of work.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.