RSM Chio Lim Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RSM Chio Lim Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM Chio Lim

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

We are invited to their open house, where we had a 1-1 interview with the audit senior. After which its followed by a casual group Q&A session. Overall, the interview process is quite manageable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and mainly questions ask from the resume   Answer Question

Audit Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim.

Interview

Interviewed by audit director and HR partner next. The whole process take more than an hour. Fill the application form during the interview. Submit the duplicate copy of certificate when going down to sign the contract. Overall the interview experience is pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate more on the resume and some technical questions on impairment and recent changes in accounting standards.   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Good questions and smooth. The interviewer asked me about many things. Mainly about previous job experience. The interviewer also explained about the company. The interviewer also explained about their department and its structure.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Not much on technical questions were specifically asked. Questions were mainly on understanding your past experience and to further elaborate on your resume.
    Informal interview with one manager and one partner- spoke in mixed mandarin and English.

Office tour thereafter and another round of interview with Partner, just a casual chat.

Outcome was finalized within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what were the difficulties faced auditing the industry (as per your specialization in the resume)   Answer Question

Low remuneration package which does not commensurate to the market pay or even the experience that I possess.

Poor staff benefits- i.e. Capped medical reimbursements and no health insurance coverage

Long bond with heavy penalties upon early termination

Very localized culture

Inflexible

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online apply, took around 2 week.First interview by the manager and second interview with the partner. No technical question asked for. The whole process took around 2 hours. Manager and Partner are friendly. Discussion about the resume information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

took around an hour, includes office tour, no technical or academic related questions being asked, based largely on your resume, two rounds of the interview within a day ( first with a manager, second with a partner) ,casual event

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and waited for around 2 weeks to be called up for an interview. During the interview, you will go through the manager in the beginning which will ask those get to know you questions and questions about your resume. Will proceed to be interviewed by the partner. Did not like the fact that RSM do no reply even though you are rejected by them.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring interview was a 2 round. 1st round was with a manager, 2nd round is with the HR partner.
    Both the interviewers ask questions from the CV, and it was a very casual affair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

First stage: Interviewed by Audit Manager (AM)
    Second stage: Interviewed by Partner

First stage interview is quite long and quite formal. The AM would ask questions regarding info stated in application form, CV, and past educational or experience. AMs are auditors so they are quite good at spotting irregularities in documents submitted to them so candidates should be able to explain for these irregularities.

AM, instead of HR person, briefed me through the benefits of the company (leave days, possible progression, laptop rental, private table allocation....)

Second stage is just like an informal chat. It could be about anything that comes to mind of the partner after looking at the application form.

Interview Questions

• How do you define passion?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to choose audit as a career?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in April 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1 with manager and 1 with the partner. Manager brought me around the company to show their various departments . Both the manager and the partner were friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.