RSM Chio Lim Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at RSM Chio Lim

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSM Chio Lim

Found 23 candidate interviews
RSM Chio Lim
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim

Interview

Go through two interviews, first one will be basic introduction knowing more details and get to know more of your background. Second interview sharing more of their job task and also knowing more from you.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, job task and do you got an offer
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

The process is quick and easy to understand. HR officer is helpful. The interview was conducted by three individuals from Director to manger level and they mainly focus on my personal skills and staff managerial experience.

Interview Questions
RSM Chio Lim
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore)

Interview

We are invited to their open house, where we had a 1-1 interview with the audit senior. After which its followed by a casual group Q&A session. Overall, the interview process is quite manageable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and mainly questions ask from the resume
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

Will definitely get in Company hires throughout the year because batches of people leave together. Scheduled a appointment with partner and HR, and meeting with both of them separately. HR will send you contact the next day and

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join audit and tell me about yourself.
  • Not much technical questions, mostly just want to have a conversation with you
RSM Chio Lim
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim

Interview

Interviewed by audit director and HR partner next. The whole process take more than an hour. Fill the application form during the interview. Submit the duplicate copy of certificate when going down to sign the contract. Overall the interview experience is pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Elaborate more on the resume and some technical questions on impairment and recent changes in accounting standards.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in May 2017

Interview

Good questions and smooth. The interviewer asked me about many things. Mainly about previous job experience. The interviewer also explained about the company. The interviewer also explained about their department and its structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in Oct 2016

Interview

Not much on technical questions were specifically asked. Questions were mainly on understanding your past experience and to further elaborate on your resume. Informal interview with one manager and one partner- spoke in mixed mandarin and English. Office tour thereafter and another round of interview with Partner, just a casual chat. Outcome was finalized within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what were the difficulties faced auditing the industry (as per your specialization in the resume)
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in Sep 2016

Interview

Online apply, took around 2 week.First interview by the manager and second interview with the partner. No technical question asked for. The whole process took around 2 hours. Manager and Partner are friendly. Discussion about the resume information.

Interview Questions
RSM Chio Lim
Application

Interview

took around an hour, includes office tour, no technical or academic related questions being asked, based largely on your resume, two rounds of the interview within a day ( first with a manager, second with a partner) ,casual event

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore) in Jun 2016

Interview

Applied online and waited for around 2 weeks to be called up for an interview. During the interview, you will go through the manager in the beginning which will ask those get to know you questions and questions about your resume. Will proceed to be interviewed by the partner. Did not like the fact that RSM do no reply even though you are rejected by them.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews