RSM Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RSM Consulting Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got invited to a pre-interview social the night before the interview, where candidates had the opportunity to meet their interviewer. Had a one on one interview with one of the company's manager's.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Initial interview included a background on the company and position. I was asked several qualifying questions and some detailed questions regarding my experience. The interview was for a functional consulting position so most of the questions were directed toward the products I would be implementing.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with some McGladrey employees at my schools career fair. I met one guy that really liked me and we talked for about 15 minutes and I gave him my resume. They ended up reaching out to me about 3 weeks later and I had a phone call with an analyst. Then they invited me out to the super day and I ended up getting the offer.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone interview. After the phone interview I had two interviews at their office. The interviews were very laid back. They asked me to describe myself and where I saw myself in 5 years. They didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Consulting Interview

Interview

I met the company at career fair and got invited to the on-campus interviews. Everyone I met from McGladrey was very welcoming and not intimidating, which made it easy to communicate and be yourself around them. I got to meet my interviewer the night before at a social event. The on-campus interview included a case study (they just want to see the way you think) and mostly behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I got invited to a pre-interview reception and the in-office interview. Most behavioral questions and conversational interview to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. Basically just be yourself and show how you would be a great fit to the company. Show that you have a great personality and that you are interested in learning and growing professionally.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

They have definite age restrictions. They like younger people to train and help with their process.
    They have quite a big turnover and have many international spots. They are flexible with the work schedule and easy to work for regarding time.

Interview Questions

• there were no suprises. I do not remember the process it has been to long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They approached me to work many years ago. There was not an personal interview process.They were very friendly on the phone interview. The FDIC needed me to help on a project.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a two phase interview process. The people were really great, didn't try to intimidate you. They really just want to know if you are a good fit for the firm. One on one with associates and partners mixed.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.

Interview Questions

• The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.