RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RSM Interview Questions

Updated 21 Oct 2017

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruiter that went well. The recruiter said she would pass my information along to the hiring manager. Despite numerous follow-ups with the recruiter, I never heard back.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RSM in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast, in the beginning. Interviews were scheduled fairly quickly and was informed that there was an immediate need and I was a top candidate. However, no decision was made and recruiter stopped responding.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Very general questions about your resume and experiences. They wanted to find the right person that matches their company culture. They also answers many of my questions. Very willing to help and tell me more.

Market Insights Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

20 minute phone call with a recruiter, one hour on-site with three people. The people I met with were great, very laidback and courteous. Was really interested in the role. I followed up with the recruiter THREE times to check on the status of the role and never once got a response. Found it really unprofessional that I couldn't even get a two sentence response, after interviewing in person, to tell me that I didn't get it. Particularly since their website promises a response: "You will be notified as to the status of your consideration for a position, even if that position has been filled by another candidate."

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward, asked about my experience as it relates to the role   Answer Question

TAS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

First was a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. 2nd was in person which was 2 rounds of 2 interviewers asking the generic interview questions like why RSM? What are your interest? Hobbies etc

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I started with an on campus interview with an audit manager that was very conversational. It felt more like an information session than an interview.

After that, I was invited to the RSM office for which I was applying. The in office interview consisted of two interviews, one with a partner and one with a manager. Again, the interview was very conversational, but this time the typical interview questions were asked including the dreaded "what are your weaknesses."

Overall the interview experience was okay. I wouldn't say it was great nor awful.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with a senior manager and a partner. There is no difficult technical questions. Mostly talking about your past experience and why choose RSM. very laid back interview and the office tour was great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very relaxing and supportive. Staffs are very nice and eager to help regardless of whether you work for them or not. Very conversational, no behavioral questions. They ease you into the process, but it was mostly you talking.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university and was then invited to have an on campus interview.
    It was a one-on- one interview with a Senior Tax employee, during the 30 minute interview they just tried to get to know me. They asked questions about my resume and my general interests, no behavioral questions.

Pathways Externship Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (South Bend, IN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a quick on-campus interview. I was offered a spot for the externship during the interview. Upon the completion of the externship itself, I was offered an Internship for RSM.