RWE Supply & Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RWE Supply & Trading Interview Questions

Interviews at RWE Supply & Trading

3.2

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading in December 2016.

Interview

CV Screening followed by an online analytic test and a 45 minute phone interview with consultant responsible for the application and a company employee based in the UK. Very friendly chat, that included some competency questions as well as technical questions and questions related to the current energy market. Questions were relatively straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What recent news may have an impact on the global natural gas price?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to overcome a setback.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)) in December 2016.

Interview

Friendly, quick, to the point, competencies questions asked, small calculations on mark to market, some charts drawing required, forward/futures differences, similar to FRM exam syllabus, part I would be enough.

Interview Questions

• What is Potential Future Exposure   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading in April 2010.

Interview

Over the last decade’s dramatic evolution of the energy industry, APX has continuously provided innovative technology and service solutions. Our business experience spans transaction management, power scheduling, settlements, professional services, demand-side management, asset control and analytics, real-time operations, electronic exchanges, clearing, and energy brokerage. We continue to leverage our deep domain and technological expertise, providing focused solutions for our clients in the energy markets. This depth and breadth of knowledge makes the APX team uniquely qualified to provide leading-edge Market Operations Solutions that deliver trust, integrity, and experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading.

Interview

The HR department contacted me after few days after I sent online application, the interview in company was scheduled in next few days. Interview lasted 1 hour, there was just one stage. I became contract after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• what our company does, what are the commodities, what is your experience with ETRM systems (Endur, Energy Credit)   Answer Question

Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in December 2013.

Interview

Outsourced to another company. Consisted of an online application followed by online tests (quite challenging), phone interview with a representative from both the recruiting company and a senior employee from RWE and finally a two day assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect wind power generation to be relatively high on a clear and cold day?   2 Answers

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RWE Supply & Trading (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)).

Interview

Nettes Gespräch mit HR und mit dem direkten Vorgesetzten. Jeder hat über sich erzählt und sich präsentiert. Die Motivation zum Wechsel und technisches Know-How wurde geprüft. Es gab drei praktische Situationen, um zu überprüfen, ob man Service-orientiertes Denken hat und ob man ein Team-Player ist.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.