Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Randstad US Interview Questions

Interviews at Randstad US

2.4

ECommerce Manager Interview

Interview

Well, the interview was only 6 minutes long, the recruiter didn't take time to understand my leadership experience and instead dismissed what I was saying and cut our call short. I was honestly shocked she didn't take the time to let me explain my work history. She didn't ask for my resume until the day-of and I'm 100% sure she didn't bother to read it.

Managet Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

several video interviews with the virus. Didn't seem to care about same industry experience which seemed odd. Hiring manager had some weird questions and was a little aggressive. His boss was much better.

Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Like every recruiting company I have dealt with, they don't really read resumes and can't connect the dots based on your experience. And then as quickly as they initially appeared to help you land a job, they disappear. I don't know how any of these companies can exist.

Interview Questions

• Because they don't want to risk themselves looking bad, you must make your resume almost identical to the job posting even listing very trivial details that should normally be brought up during an interview.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn for the position. The interview process consisted of a phone screening, a 45 minute video call with the manager, followed by two shorter interviews with the area VP and the team I would be on. The conversation was genuine and I got the sense that they cared a great deal whether this was a role I was fully interested in.

Diversity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Absolutely outstanding! Thorough and paced. My interviewer was extremely considerate and conversational. She allowed for equal distribution of talk time and ample space for continuity of thought. Best interview I've been on in a while!

Interview Questions

• "Take me on a journey through your background post-grad, however that makes most sense for you."   Answer Question

Lockbox Specialist Interview

Interview

there really was not any interview process they just pick you on resume, but that may have changed by now. basicallly they just call you in and get your personal information

Interview Questions

• whats your name
      whered you go to school   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview was used to determine level of skill on technologies used in position , then in person interview with manager to discuss current projects. Followed by beginner level coding question with senior engineer. Interviewer was willing to provide clues as well.

Interview Questions

Interview

First screen was a phone interview with Randstad Recruiter, next meeting was a prep call for a upcoming in person interview, and lastly in person with Hiring Manager and someone who’s currently in a similar role

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

A very unstructured interview process sort of felt rushed. Interviewer did not follow up in the time frame that was promised. Later found out they just hired an internal employer, so I felt my time was wasted.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Wichita, KS (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

They basically call you and setup a video call, Then you are offered the job the next day. The another video call or tow and you are working. Not sure what else to say.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.