Rapid7 International Senior Collections Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rapid7 International Senior Collections Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Rapid7

1 Interview Review

International Senior Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Theale, South East England, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online through the company website.
After a good 2 weeks I get contacted by their in-house recruiter who talks me through the job description and potential next steps.
I then get an video interview with the hiring manager based in the US. The interview goes well.
Nearly a week later, I get invited to the local office to 3 back to back interviews with managers of other teams based locally. Again, good vibes, it goes pretty well - once I get over the fact that one of the interviewer was reviewing my CV out loud in the office before interviewing me. This threw me a bit I have to say. But the face to face was nice and that person wouldn't have been my boss so I got over it.
Another week passes and I get invited for 2 more back to back video interviews. 1 with the hiring manager and 1 with their own manager. Then I learnt that the hiring manager was leaving and the role would temporarily report to them. I appreciated the transparency there. At the end of the interview, I get told there would be a debrief with all the people involved and a decision would be made the following week.
The following week comes and I get a 2 liner email from their in-house recruiter telling me the process has been put on hold since the hiring manager is leaving and they will pick things up again the following month.
No feedback on my interviews, no appreciation of the time I spent preparing for the interviews, going to their office, none of that. Didn't expect to hear back from them.
Except a month later, I get contacted by the same in-house recruiter, telling me they have come across my profile on LinkedIn and think I would be a good fit for the position.
Clearly, no recollection of me going through the whole process already. Must not have left the impression...
Their lack of follow-up and interest in candidates confirms this is not a company I would want to work for.
No feedback, no follow-up, no thank-yous and no apologies for wasting my time either.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.