Rave Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rave Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Rave Technologies

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They took a telephonic round first. I cleared the first round and then they called me for f2f rounds . There were three f2f rounds at there company premises.
    After that Hr round happened and salary negotiation and all stuffs were done at the same day.
    They promised to give me offer on the same day if I will clear all rounds and I did so and was being told to leave for the day.
    After that I called them several times , they have only one answer that you are at hold for that position and we are looking for another project for your shifting.
    Please don't do this to candidates.
    If someone comes to you taking whole day leave and prepared, provide him/her a offer or else directly tell them that you are rejected. I believe that would be a better way instead making someone discouraged about the skills and confidence he or she has.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based Java and web java questions.
      Little bit depth of coding and concepts of java.
      Managerial questions like how you will manage sdlc and best coding practices.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rave Technologies.

Interview

I got to know about the opportunity from Naukri.com, then I did send the resume. it got shortlisted , there were 4 rounds -1 telephonic , 1 F2F, 1 Onsite Manager Round and Last Was HR Round. Overall an average process.

Interview Questions

• Diffrence Between Eval and Execute in VBScript (QTP)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rave Technologies.

Interview

Aptitude test - basic math and logic questions, there was time limit
    in person technical interview- 2 technical interviewers
    HR interview- 1 HR interview asking multiple behavioral questions
    if you clear the interview, the process is followed by offer letter.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

Two rounds
    1. Technical 2. Manager
    Both rounds conducted online
    Manager was arrogant and rude. He doesn't know how to talk with candidate. He was judging candidate with his own perspective.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

It is a technical cum HR Interview .They first asked me to introduce myself.and then asked questions from my favorite subjects( according to your wish) then asked me to write a program . I solved it using Python . Over all interview was good very polite and professional manner.

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me about yourself
      2) why should i hire you?
      3) concepts in DBMS and CN
      4) one programming question   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First - HR process
    Second - Senior BA has a detailed.scenario based questions
    Third- hiring manageer round
    Third - HR Salary negotiations

The HR were pretty slow in moving things around when it comes to the process. There was heavy communication gap between the HR and.the third party consultancies that they have tie ups with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rave Technologies.

Interview

Got selected through Campus placement, there were 3 panelists. Questions ranging from Java to SQL to Project were asked!!!!!
    Panelists were well educated.
    Recruiter did a wonderful job by balancing the type of questions asked.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was an open campus drive in Bhopal
    First round was written round conducted on mosterjobs portal. They provided login info for the test.
    The test difficulty was a little tough, the questions are on aptitude, reasoning and English.

Interview Questions

• There is only one interview round with HRs and Technical panel at the same time. They mostly asked questions on OOPS, DBMS and skills mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Interview

I was contacted by 3rd Party staffing service and form starting to end they were the contact person. First round was telephonic. After that there was second round as F2F.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between n-tier and onion architecture?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was an open campus drive, there were first an online test consisting of aptitude, english, Data interpretation and logical reasoning it was a simple test then we have to write an essay and letter to company manager for leave with reason then they shortlisted the students, then there were one interview in which there were technical and hr persons both were there, all questions are mainly based on ur resume and ur projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself?
      Tell me abt ur project?
      Then as i know sql and plsql so based on that basics questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.