Red Experts in SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Red Experts in SAP Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Experts in SAP

3.2

Senior Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with a Director, phone Interview with the US CEO, in-person interview with 2 Directors and the US CEO. the whole process was great/amazing/perfect (should have known better) until I started working their and realized that the interview was mostly lies. It turned out that this company struggles to get employees because many know not to work there if they are serious about their career.

Red lied throughout this process to get me to work there and it wasn't until I started working there that I realized how much of a failure their US office has been every year it has existed (not an exaggeration).

Interview Questions

Red Experts in SAP Response

30 Sep 2019 – Talent & Engagement Manager

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you do not feel the interview process is a fair reflection of RED.

Aside from the fact that I believe a number of your comments to be untrue, they are inconsistent with feedback that we capture regularly current employees and past leavers. However, I respect your opinion and would welcome the chance to speak with you on a confidential basis to better understand your concerns and so would encourage you to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to chatting. jprokopowicz@redsapsolutions.com

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP in May 2019.

Interview

I was recruited by the manager for this position. We set up a phone interview that resulted in him asking me to come in for an in person interview. I met with him along with two other managers and was told I’d be asked to come back in to sit with some of the other recruiters and sales people. Days later I get an email that they will be passing because they want to stick with someone with a little more experience and won’t require training.

It just felt like a waste of time because I was recruited and the manager saw initially how much experience I had in that field.

Interview Questions

• How many deals have you closed in your current position?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP (Phila, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call with host of client and project team members. Then a rubber-stamp call with project lead from RED. The issue was certain people failed to meet client perception (process in their view too short despite assurances from RED) so ad hoc demo on training delivery required

Administrative Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP in July 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. Two middle aged men. They where managers on different shifts They esked about my exoerience pertaining to the job. I didn't get a tour of the facility. After being hired I regretted working there do to a hostile work environment on 2nd shift. This one employee would not even speak to me. I wish I had never wasted my time working there.

Interview Questions

• Not a whole lot. Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Haven, CT (US)

Interview

I applied online and talked to the manager in person, the manager seemed to really like my flexable scheduale and asked me if im availiable to work on certain days. Had the first interview and she said she'd call or emailed me after a few days but its been a week and I havent heard from her

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP.

Interview

3 interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

The process was very concise and prompt. The telephone interview was not imposing yet punctual. Felt that the job was not right for me, but appreciated the professionalism in the process.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation involving a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Delivery Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

It takes 2 to 3 weeks up to your availability. There were three stages.
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment day
    Face to face interview

Everyone was so helpful and nice in the company. They want the candidates to know and learn more about the job and feel themselves comfortable in every stages of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP.

Interview

Smooth interview process, 2 stages, met 5 people and had the chance to learn a lot about different opportunities within the business. The offer was made very quick after having final interview. Overall good impression of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Overall description of my experience, strengths and weaknesses, examples of time I faced challenges, etc.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Experts in SAP.

Interview

Very long Interview process - phone Interview followed by a 7 hours assessment day with 13 people. During the assessment they give you group activities to perform.
    If you are successful after the assessment you then have 2,5 hours interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• they range from personal questions to very weird questions like : What's the half of 99? to see how do you react under pressure   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.