RedCloud Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Mar 2019

2.3

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through one phone interview with the HR Team and then two face-to-face interviews. The face-to-face interviews took place in the London Offices where I met with my future Line Manager & Team Member and a member of the Executive Committee.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on my experience (skills and behavioral) and around how well I understood the company and its culture.   Answer Question

25 Jun 2018 – Director of People Ops

Thanks for the feedback. We aim to hire based around the match with culture and attitude. That is to say no surprises, everyone should know what to expect and should enjoy working in that environment.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

One HR phone call followed by a technical phone call followed by a face-to-face "technical" interview. The technical interview is very easy to pass, mostly covering high-level macro concepts with no actual writing code.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in April 2017.

Interview

Orderly process and very well conducted by the recruiter. All the interview meetings were scheduled with proper anticipation and the interviewers were respectful and professional. Very interesting interviews, focus on business and industry, and of course, my experience and vision. The offer job proposition was clear and open to discussion.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the product / market is for our product?   1 Answer

21 Sep 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, appreciated.

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was very fast and focused to explain the position, and the description of duties and responsibilities, HR Head will be very clear and proactive to build a dynamic recruitment process. RedCloud answer me the salary, the position and the short terms goals for the position.
    The next interviews will be fast and the whole process was very fluid.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my last positions, responsibilities and goals in my past jobs.   Answer Question

19 Jul 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the feedback, and glad that everything was smooth and positive.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then followed up with an email. First step was a phone qualifying interview, followed by a second phone interview. Third meeting was an in-person interview with three key stakeholders. One final interview with C-level member, over skype. The total was around 4 hours across all meetings. Feedback from HR was very quick, open and honest.

Interview Questions

RedCloud Technology Response

21 Sep 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for your feedback, appreciated.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called by Anthony Payne from RedCloud. The interview process first stage was done over the phone and there was a second stage in person. It was a very fast hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What was your main role at DSSC Digital Software Solutions   1 Answer

21 Sep 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, appreciated.

Quick, Straightforward and Transparent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I was emailed the day after my initial application and a telephone interview set-up the next day with one of the Senior management team. I had a follow-up call with the COO 3 days later. After this I had a face to face meeting at their office in Canary Wharf with the CFO, where I also had the chance to meet the CTO and CEO. An offer was made at that meeting.

Interview Questions

• Many things, all relevant to the role and how I would perform it. No irrelevant questions at all.   1 Answer

5 Jul 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you very much for your review of the interview process. We do try to be as quick and agile as possible when setting up interviews. Thank you for choosing to join RedCloud.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RedCloud Technology (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

3 stages of chaotic process, poor communication, their "people ops", are some of the least skilled in their field.
    I read some reviews on here and it is a place I woukd not like to work in

Interview Questions

• Many things non of which were coherent   1 Answer

1 Apr 2019 – Chief People Officer

Thank you for your time and efforts, we're sorry the process took so long and best of luck for your future career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.