Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2017

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Since I wasn't a local candidate, HR kindly had me come in to meet several people at once instead of splitting it up into multiple separate-day interviews. I met with 3 different company employees in addition to the HR Director (2 other directors and the hiring manager). Everyone seemed a bit frazzled but welcoming, and had a relatively positive experience overall. Ultimately I was not offered the position, but HR Director reached out to me afterwards saying she'd love to stay in touch for future positions. Very professional all around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an obstacle you had to overcome to complete a project.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR person and two employees who would be my supervisor. They were wonderful! In the end I felt the job itself wasn't the right fit for me, but great company and great people!

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to be asked about my phone skills.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter - spent about an hour speaking with him. I was able to provide significant information about my background and professional experience to date. I was comfortable speaking freely regarding the open opportunity to try and gauge if it would be a good fit.

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and two rounds of in person interviews. Fairly laid back, but guidelines were laid out for the job where certain sets of skills needed to be presented well in order to move forward. The other piece of the process was determining whether a good fit for the company was present in terms of personality, work ethic, and demeanor. Don't sweat about it too much, be confident and show your guns.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a Database Analyst?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

It was all over the place. Wasn't even provided a job description for the position I was put forward for. Recruiter was nice, manager seemed friendly when interviewing, but very long drawn out process!!!

Sales Hunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

4rds including human resources. Friendly, open, and transparent. Met with different members of team as well as managers. I would recommend just being yourself and have good questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with Human Resources Professional and a one to one interview with the event director. I then came back to meet others on the team. Took a personality test. I found the whole process to be professional and quite pleasant. It reflected the types of professionals that worked for the company. Very creative, positive and helpful. One of the best jobs I ever held.

Interview Questions

• Why can you contribute to the position to grow business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated and was able to increase my base salary by 5%

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Short three interview process. Seemed like they needed to fill in pretty quickly. A little bit rushed to the point it seemed they were checking off boxes and just needed to move along. Asked lots of boilerplate questions and seemed more interested in talking about the company culture than the position.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process is through (can be lengthy). I met with about 7-9 people total. The HR at the time was a little unorganized. The interviews ranged from HR, Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors and the SVP of Marketing.

International Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

- Originally interviewed for a position with the national team. The international sales job was vacant so as I was already there I got the chance to interview.

1. Face to Face with department heads
    2. Job offer 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.