Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Reed Exhibitions

2.7

Media Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with HR for an interview and was to meet with the head of the media department immediately after. Unfortunately she had to leave, so I wasn't able to finish my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you do at your current place of employment.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

The interview process was grueling. I had to interview with eight different associates within two interviews. While, the people were generally friendly, the process was a lot. Especially as a candidate that had to travel two hours to get to the interview. In the end I was rejected, despite having more experience than required.

Interview Questions

• What is one time where you weren't able to meet a deadline? What did you do?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st - phone screening, 2nd - several in person interviews, 3rd - marketing project that had to be presented in front of those that I had initially interviewed with. Heard back with an offer later that day. Total process took about 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Went through phone interview followed by two in-person interviews. First in-person interview was with 8 people, the second was with 4. You meet with the Marketing Director and different Marketing Managers.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Since I wasn't a local candidate, HR kindly had me come in to meet several people at once instead of splitting it up into multiple separate-day interviews. I met with 3 different company employees in addition to the HR Director (2 other directors and the hiring manager). Everyone seemed a bit frazzled but welcoming, and had a relatively positive experience overall. Ultimately I was not offered the position, but HR Director reached out to me afterwards saying she'd love to stay in touch for future positions. Very professional all around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an obstacle you had to overcome to complete a project.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR person and two employees who would be my supervisor. They were wonderful! In the end I felt the job itself wasn't the right fit for me, but great company and great people!

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to be asked about my phone skills.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter - spent about an hour speaking with him. I was able to provide significant information about my background and professional experience to date. I was comfortable speaking freely regarding the open opportunity to try and gauge if it would be a good fit.

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and two rounds of in person interviews. Fairly laid back, but guidelines were laid out for the job where certain sets of skills needed to be presented well in order to move forward. The other piece of the process was determining whether a good fit for the company was present in terms of personality, work ethic, and demeanor. Don't sweat about it too much, be confident and show your guns.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a Database Analyst?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (Norwalk, CT (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview went well. Second in person interview went well. The first and second were typical types of interviews, basically seeing if you are a good fit for the company and the role. The third interview was an all day interview and it tested your ability of being under pressure for the sales position. This was the for the central sales team and you were pretty much competing with other people to be selected to be on this team. You had to present a sales pitch in front of many employees, do a presentation, team work project, meet and greets with other employees, etc. Fun experience and it really tested your abilities.

Interview Questions

• If hired, where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

Interview

It was all over the place. Wasn't even provided a job description for the position I was put forward for. Recruiter was nice, manager seemed friendly when interviewing, but very long drawn out process!!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.