Reliance Jio Infocomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 16 Jan 2019

2.8

Sort:

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm.

Interview

I was called for interview for a role of iOS developer .The interview process is smooth and they keep u updated about your further selection rounds As i was a fresher they made sure we go through three different rounds of selection The aptitude consists of three 3 different section first section consisting 50 question pure based on language next is logical and quantitive

Interview Questions

• Well tell the difference bt url and dns what r the uses of port in communication a program in java can ftp be accomplished using udp etc   4 Answers
    • Any specialization in app development knowledge of HTML and other web services and concept of OOP Moore circuit and final year project   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm in February 2012.

Interview

The company had a technical and an HR round. Questions pertained to all the courses I had in college and was 1 hour long. At the end of the interview, they were impressed with my knowledge in all courses I took.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm.

Interview

Basic Aptitude questions-Easy,
    Technical round ( most imp round - had questions from telecommunication,signals, control system, electronic device circuits, analog circuits, information theory)
    This was followed by another online quick aptitude session. 50 questions in 12 mins. Easy to crack
    Technical Interview round - questions on projects and telecommunication
    Last Technical round - easy one..basic questions on satellite communication

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm (Ghansoli (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First i went through aptitude and then F2F technical round twice and final HR interview. It took almost weeks for results to come. F2F one round was happened the same day as aptitude but next technical round was happened after a week and HR the week after

Interview Questions

• I have been asked to write down a program for linked list   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Worst process
    First round was Gd and expected better procedures They just gave us a 3 minute for 10 people to speak and it was not sufficient for us. People Are

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm.

Interview

More related to Communication than coding. Only one interview , technical and hr combined interviewed by 3 people at the same time .They wanna check your problem solving skills and knowlegde about communication system and its trends.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 to 5 technical interviews
    1 st round includes phone screening round
    2nd includes face to face round
    2-3 further in-house telephone calls
    Hiring manager call - mainly discussing about salary work and responsibilities.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm (Ghansoli (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First GD, group of 10 students were made out of which 3-4 students were selected for next round. Next was technical interview were out of 62 only 4 were selected. Next was again another technical round followed by HR interview.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was pathetic interview. Hr was least interested to ask the questions. Most of the candidates from same panel were rejected . He was not in a mood to select the candidates.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm (Ghansoli (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

There was campus placement in April. More than 1000 students were appeared for 1st round that was aptitude followed by programming test and english compression.Easy logical reasoning question and 6 program to debug.only 23 students were selected in 1st round.Then they had face to face interview,whuch was technical +hr.After this round only 3 student selected.Last round was again technical round .Some curriculum related questions and program.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self?
      What is bootstrap,css,dbms,datawarehouse,?
      Difference between database and data warehouse?
      What is middle ware,?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.