Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions

Interviews at Renault Nissan Automotive India

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was in telephone first she asked about my self and Academic history then she asked about Automotive related questions. I answered for all questions those she asked then are you interested to join in our company as a intern? i said yes glad to have acceptance from you.

Interview Questions

• about Academics and about Automotive Subjects   3 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I got a chance through campus placement where the interview consisted of routine 4-round process. Progressed upto Technical round but couldn't make it for next round. A total of 14 students cracked along with me for technical round and 6 students made it to next round out of which 2 students were hired.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

3 round Interview- Aptitude round, Technical round, HR round. Technical round was bit taxing with questions revolved around your CV and your future aspirations.

Questions on SCM and its functionalities. Logistics and procurement.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kollam (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Kollam (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was in three level , HR level followed by project manager then by operations head. There were interactive sessions, group discussion, and skill testing, training sessions were conducted to enhance the skils, the process last for two days.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of two rounds. In the first round, the recruiter questioned mostly about electronics. Second round was more of a HR interview. Many commonly asked questions were present.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a written test comprising of all technicals related to mechnical engineering, right from turbo machines,SOM, fluid mechanics and automobile engineering.Followed by the written test,there was a round of technical and HR interview.They would ask everything from ur background and then the normal HR questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      why the company?
      Automobile and process planning   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

The interview was simple and straightforward. It was mostly concentrated on engineering design and product development. There were few questions from material science, mostly concentrated on different type of steel used in car manufacturing process.

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Namakkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Namakkal (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Yesterday I have attended a campus placement drive through my college for the job role of Graduate Apprentice, There were 3 rounds conducted by the HR and Recruiters panel.
    1. Aptitude test
    2.GD&Technical
    3.HR Face to face

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • what's your strength and weakness?   1 Answer
    • Mainly questions arise from your skills and interests   Answer Question

MES Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was face to face technical and then HR round, later my recruiter informed me through phone ,i visited the site location and had an another face to face interview, the interview process was not much complex and they are looking for the candidate who is willing to provide 100% dedication.

Interview Questions

• Asked for the Flexible time working, Asked about Basic IT related questions   1 Answer

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There wasn't any rounds or anything...the interview was quite easy, they just asked about my projects and implant training... Just prepare for the intro and be thorough with your resume, easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.