Rentokil Initial Branch Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rentokil Initial Branch Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rentokil Initial

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dunfermline, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Dunfermline, Scotland) in March 2020.

Interview

I initially had a telephone interview with Claire Cuddihy who wanted to go through my CV and what interested me in the role. This was a quick 10-15 minute chat but an efficient process and she thought I would be suitable for the position.
I then had a 1:1 interview with Aileen Stevenson-Holland which was very relaxed and informal, much to my relief and preference. This interview lasted approx 50 minutes with a variety of questions relating to my CV, interest in position, other interests and what to expect from the role and company such as Rentokil

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions but the main one was as going through a career change what I left the Veterinary Industry to go into Administrative work.   1 Answer
  • I was also asked where I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rentokil Initial

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in November 2019.

Interview

2 interviews, both very informative and welcoming! Second interview was a practical however not pressurised like I thought it was going to be. The manager constantly reassured me!

Interview Questions

• Why should their hire me and not the next person who came for an interview   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application & CV via an internal employee. However, I was treated fairly and respectfully for my skillset. Shabana was very prompt in making contact with myself and was professional throughout the whole process.

I had a telephone interview with Shabana in which she clearly outlined the role and assessed my capabilities and interests. Of which, I then was forwarded to a face-to-face interview with Hazel later in the week to talk in more detail about what I was to expect, why I would like the role and any questions I may have before hearing back.

Both Shabana & Hazel were friendly and professional throughout, and I really appreciated and felt welcomed during what can be a nerve-wracking process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience and what qualities can you bring to the role?   Answer Question

Rentokil Initial Response

19 Jun 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an interview review. Knowing someone already in the organisation gives you all the information you need about the culture you will be joining, I hope you are looking forward to starting with us. It's great to hear the staff you came into contact with added to the welcoming experience as well and congratulations on your new job with us! Marketing Manager

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and simple with Rentokil initial. I had a member of the recruitment team guide me through it. I couldn't thank him enough as his tips and guidance helped me to secure my new job! the interview was very comfortable and was more like a chat. a few questions were asked and i was able to answer them fully.

Interview Questions

• can you describe a situation where you have dealt with an unpleasant customer or client?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.