Rentokil Initial Customer Support Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 641 interviews

Interviews at Rentokil Initial

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Rentokil Initial

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Bristol, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

I thought the interview process was very efficient. After applying I was contacted by Shabana from HR she asked me some initial questions to see if I would be right for the role. I was successful and then booked into meet Managers Nick and Aaron at my local branch. The interview went very well. After this I was contacted again my Shabana and invited for a 2nd interview with Francis. All a very smooth process and felt very at ease. I could tell it was a great company with a supportive culture and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rentokil Initial

Anonymous Employee in Thetford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Thetford, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Formal interview held at local office with key personnel in attendance. Received a nice warm welcome by the host (Branch Manager) and interview commenced at scheduled time. Interview format followed the agenda pre-advised by very attentative recruitment team (Matthew). A very pleasant experience from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Rentokil Initial Job Seekers

Pest Control Technician
JobsSalariesInterviews
Pest Control Graduate Programmer (Hit Squad)
Graduate Pest Control Technician