ReputationDefender Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Sales Engineer

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Liverpool, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Two step interview process. Initial screening with general questions regarding the business, how you fit in etc. The second interview which focused on selling/presentational skills specified to my future role in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of your problem-solving abilities in your previous work?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Tempe, AZ)

Interview

Starts with a phone interview which is pretty straight forward. The second interview will likely be in person. Some people get asked for a third interview also in person. Be prepared to do objection handling. Know the three core products. 1) Executive Privacy 2)Review/Social Media Managment 3) ReputationDefender

Interview Questions
  • Client was pitched a $15,000 for full resolution but opted to begin with a lower package. At the end of the engagement, as expected client didn't see the results he/she wanted. How do you handle?

ReputationDefender

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender in Apr 2015

Interview

I had three interviews: one phone scan from HR recruiting, one phone interview with the person who was formerly doing this job, and one FaceTime interview with the individual in charge of the team. I was living across the country at the time, so all interviews were digital.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to rewrite a sample bio about an individual/company as a way to assess my writing skill.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReputationDefender (Redwood City, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Straightforward and easy. Instructions were given on what was expected. They asked why the person would be a good fit and the asset they can bring to the company. You have to have high-level communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit for this position?
RSS Feed</>Embed