Residential Management Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Residential Management Group

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Residential Management Group (Southampton, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

The interview was in the Southampton office, for 1 hour 15 minutes with two managers. Thoroughly went through the CV. Concise approach. Many questions from both sides. I have been asked about the previous experience in each role, what improvements I have made, why ended the job, what other skills I have which are not relevant to this role. I asked how this role became available, why manager likes her job, what she like about it in particular. Has very good idea about the role and understanding what need to be prepared for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach to reconcile account or overseeing possible problems?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hoddesdon, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Residential Management Group (Hoddesdon, East of England, England, England) in Nov 2014

Interview

I send my cv through the career section on their website. I got contacted via email by a recruiter and we managed to set up the first phone call wich lasted 30 minutes and it was a very easy call. It was mainly talking and explaining the role and the company. He then told me he was going to call me back after a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Residential Management Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2014

Interview

Cv submitted via job board, telephone interview conducted followed by face to face with the HR staff, job offer by the next day. Interview conducted very fair interesting questions asked, very thorough in my opinion. Given a few days to decide, distance was an issue but it was agreed could change hours to suit which helped decide. Knowledge of current law is important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed