Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Resource Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Resource Solutions

2.7

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Waltham, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

it was really worst Interview experience Initially they told I need to take an online assessment after Technical Interview they told I have cleared Initial Round and got 85% scoring and they submitted to client interview after taking up the client I am pretty much sure I done Exceptionally well after doing multiple follow they are came back and saying I have not short listed better don't give a interview for this company my kind request to all

Interview Questions

• All ETL questions, scenario everything   1 Answer

Resource Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions.

Interview

Went through 5 different interviews. Why? The salary definitely did not warrant such a long interview process. Was not managing anyone and did not have any leadership role. I don't even think that level had that many interviews. It wasn't just myself, it was everyone at my level. They even had the client they were supporting interview us.

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience - just general questions - nothing creative or of significance.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by two different people from London about this position. Then had a face to face interview with the local manager. When she walked in and I could tell she had an attitude with me. Was patronizing, said I was a job hopper after I detailed why I had several contract positions. I am an experienced Recruiter and very good at my job, she was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you over came an objective with a client?   Answer Question

5 Sep 2017

Hello, and thanks for your feedback about your interview with us. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the experience, and I'd be happy to talk with you to find out how we could make the interview experience better. If you'd like to have a confidential conversation with me, please email me at Sally.Martin@ResourceSolutions.com and I'll be happy to give you a call back. Many thanks, Sally Martin (Global Head of Resourcing, Resource Solutions).

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with two individuals then move on to interview with the HR Manager. Did not hear back from anyone after final interview with the HR manager. The panel interview I had first, they said they loved me and thought I would be a perfect fit for two different opportunities.

Interview Questions

Resource Solutions Response

1 May 2018

Hi, and thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry you didn't hear back from us with a decision one way or another. That's not really fair on you, as we all want to know and receive feedback.

If you'd be willing, I'd happily talk with you about your experience and find how we could make it better for future candidates. Please email me at sally.martin@resourcesolutions.com and I'll give you a call back.

Many thanks,

Sally Martin
    (Global Head of Resourcing, Resource Solutions)

Onboarding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard. Phone interview, in-person interview with your direct manager, interview with a higher manager and a thirty minute exam. For the exam, you were provided with a calculator. You had to prioritize a series of statements, a few math questions regarding salary calculations and editing a sample email for errors.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with talking on the phone vs. email?   1 Answer

25 Sep 2017

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with your interview. If you have any ideas for how we could improve it further, please feel free to email me at sally.martin@resourcesolutions.com. Many thanks, Sally Martin (Global Head of Resourcing, Resource Solutions).

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with 2 people, ran through resume, and said they would follow up for 2nd rounds.
    I was very excited to be called back for my 2nd round, everything I had researched about the company and culture wounded great.

2nd round involved the manager. She also just ran through my resume blatantly told me that she wasn't sure how I keep a job and that she likes to yell at employees to ensure they get their work done. I did not feel this was an appropriate interview process and left a bad taste in my mouth for the company. It was not a positive experience and I don't think I'll look at other opportunities within this company because of this.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Pathetic hiring process.took ages to complete 4 rounds of interviews and still waiting for the feedback of last discussion done 2 weeks back..I wonder if the position really existed.and if yes then why did no one bothers to inform me about the result.i am not a kid who will get disheartened if they tell me I am not a good fit for the role .. 😒

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

After two 20 mins calls with an Internal Recruiter, I was asked to attend one of RS' RPO's for a face to face interview with their Head of Talent Acquisition.

However, when arriving at the location for the interview. Was asked to wait 20 minutes by the receptionist with no approach from the interviewer to come out and apologise, considering this was in the working day and I had taken time out of work.

Interview Questions

• Overall, questions were very generic and no focus on my development.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by two individuals, the lady was very nice, easy to talk to and I could sense she would be easy to work with but the Head of Digital Marketing was very arrogant, constantly talked about himself and said my qualifications are "random".
    Feel very sorry for the people on his team.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

A really smooth process. Contacted by the head of TA about my general status. Passed to another team member who flagged a suitable opportunity. I provided a CV the following day, 1st interview with account director 3 days later. The interview was positive, a very open conversation that gave me a good sense of the role and client site culture. The feedback was prompt, within 1 business day and a follow up interview was booked with the account director again and the client sponsor. This interview was more capability led with competency based questions. Following on was a discussion about any reservations I had and the AD was able to give comfort on those. An offer was prompt , the following day with PES requirements released quickly. All interviews included example questions to assist preparation which is what you'd expect from a tier 1, managed TA shop. I accepted the offer and am delighted be re-joining.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of when you have had to positively influence someone not under your management?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.