Resource Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Resource Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Resource Solutions

Interview

This is the rudest organisation I have ever applied to. I had a phone interview and 3 rounds of video interviews ... then I was ghosted for 3 weeks. Eventually, they asked about the status of my other applications - without providing any feedback on my application to Resource Solutions. I replied but 3 weeks later I still haven't heard back. I have never had this elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard interview questions during each round
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a three round interview process which went out smoothly and good . The coordination from the HR team was great , they have informed a day or two before the next round. I appreciate the coordination with the interview person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

No structure for assessing skillset. Skills mismatch - major red flag for a recruitment firm.Interview call is for one client gets recruited or moved to another client or role. Chilled startup - still figuring what to do the clients and new hires. Interview by company head is namesake to decide package on looks.Work for short stint - get offer and hop onto next one. Hiring new people aggressively. Salaries are highest for new hires and no hikes given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quite straightforward and descriptive in terms of the Job Description. I did 2 interviews (first round with direct TL and Hiring Manager; second round with APAC Leadership Team) and 1 case study submission. Within 2 weeks I got the confirmation directly from the Hiring Manager. Overall, it was a professional and easy to follow process with clear information in every stage.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career aspirations? How RS could help you with your career aspirations? What makes you thing you are a good fit within the team?

Resource Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Resource Solutions

Interview

Two stage interview process, first stage is an informal telephone chat and followed by a second stage competency based interview. Fairly quick process and good communication from the internal recruiter through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Resource Solutions (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very informative and professional. I had an introductory conversation, followed by 2 x 1-2-1 MS Teams Interviews and a follow up telephone call with HR. The new employee starter/ vetting/security clearance process was pretty detailed and took some time however it was well supported from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • What does a typical relationship with your project sponsor look like?

Resource Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions

Interview

When I looked at the job spec I noticed that the hours we listed as 8.30 - 6.00. This doesn't fit in with my life so I declined the interview. I was then reassured that there would be flexibility and I could do 9.00 to 5.30 so I agreed to go ahead. The interview went well and I was told that I would be going through to the next stage. I then received a call the next day to say they weren't proceeding due the hours I wanted! There was no acknowledgement that I'd been up front about this and that it was their mistake. Why did they waste my time? I see it as a lucky escape. This is clearly a company that doesn't care about work/life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Resource Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Resource Solutions

Interview

The interview was well coordinated and there was follow-through from the selection panel. I was also briefed on what will be the next steps so that I will be able to prepare and my expectations on the process were properly set.

Interview Questions
  • What contributions in your current company are you most proud of?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

A really enjoyable experience. Everything was arranged efficiently and with respect of my work diary. Everyone was so nice! The interviewer was very focused on my career and development.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth, comfortable and quick. The recruiting coordinator and the hiring managers were very friendly and easy to talk to. I have given a lot of interviews in the past few months but the response time from RS was the quickest i have seen yet.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous companies experience and skillsets
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews