Rev.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 199 of over 199 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Rev.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rev.com

Interview

no interview. I never got interviewed. the process was simple and straightforward. just wrote the test and that was it. I got approved in at least a matter of 7 days only.

Interview Questions
  • no interview, just the test
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rev.com (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. Do an initial test so they know your capability 2. Join 1 on 1 interview: they ask about your experience, skills, what u know about their company and what can you do to contribute 3. if pass, you get hired and start to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rev.com (Austin, TX)

Interview

The level of disorganization and lack of professionalism was appalling. Multiple recruiters reaching out, stepping on each others toes and at one point forgetting to send me key information about a presentation I was expected to deliver, but then making me appear to be at fault when I asked the hiring manager for details. (it was clear and obvious from the email chain, that in fact, they clearly messed up). The executive I interviewed with decided to take our interview outside, where he had no wifi. Making the conversation needlessly choppy and hard to navigate. But insisted we press on with a clear lack of empathy or awareness. Upon completing the presentation (once finally scheduled correctly) i asked the hiring manager for candid feedback and he had nothing but effusive praise. Then, they forgot to reject me. About a week after not hearing a thing, I emailed them asking for an update, and only received a sterile genericized rejection email. I pressed again for clarity, thanking them for the opportunity and any feedback or commentary on why I may have not been a fit and got only crickets. I know it may seem like I am upset I didn't get the job, but truly, thats not the case. I was doubtful about role fit prior to interviewing, then after my experience interviewing, I had severe doubts of even wanting to be there. Embarrassed for them.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to conduct some team member interviews and complete a presentation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rev.com (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Lengthy and disorganized. I had my “second” interview first and then my “third” time interview second. During my third interview, the main interviewer didn’t even show instead of rescheduling so it was just the same person I talked to before plus a random employee. Then right after my third interview I had my “first” interview with HR. Just a total waste of time and lack of consideration for people who are full-time employed and have 0 time for worthless projects.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current company. Why would you be a good fit etc. tell us about your slide deck etc.

Rev.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rev.com in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviews went great. The team was all very friendly and the interviews were scheduled very quickly. I had about 4 interviews, and after the final on a Friday, I was told I would be hearing back about an offer on the following Monday. After three weeks went by and multiple follow up emails were sent, I assumed they had moved on elsewhere. I was very dissapointed by the way they handled this given how well I thought it went. I was holding out on other interviews for this role, so the least they could do was reply with a no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rev.com (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied online. First was the phone screen with the reviewer, which was great. Then I spoke with the hiring manager, which also went great. I was given an assignment, and had a meeting with the hiring manager to review it. The next step was supposed to be the panel interview, but about four days after the review, I got an email saying they weren't going to move me forward. The email offered to provide me with feedback, and I responded that I wanted it but I never heard back from them. I was disappointed that I had gotten that far in the process and didn't get a phone call saying I wouldn't move forward and there's no point in offering feedback if you don't plan to follow through.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle executives who have strong opinions and ideas?

Rev.com

Application

I interviewed at Rev.com

Interview

booking timeslot to meet online, introduction about yourself, interview with the manager and other senior developer. Spend an hour for Q&A about the process and experience around handling different kind of problems.

Interview Questions
  • about the process and experience around handling different kind of problems.

Rev.com

Application

I interviewed at Rev.com

Interview

The interview and testing period was very easy. They asked for sample transcription work to meet their standards. It was a very simple process and the process moved very quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rev.com (Austin, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

30 min phone interview with HR 30 min video interview with the hiring manager 45 min case study interview In case that was the last interview. I think they've mentioned that there might be one more interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rev.com (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Straight forward process, but no recruiter reach out to set up a phone screen and was directed by the hiring manager. which was common, but the hiring manager seems nice

Interview Questions
  • Walk me your thought process about this product as if I was an engineer. Explain what you would do and describe as much information.
  • Tell me about yourself and your background?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 199 Interviews