Revel Systems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Revel Systems

Application

I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

Phone interview. No skype. They wanted previous experience. HR person was nice but tricky. They don't say any word about the salary. They explain all the tasks that you will have to do it.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?some IT basic cuestions
    Answer Question

Revel Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

Stay away from this company. They want to waste your time. I completed all my interviews got positive feedback from the team and waiting for the feedback. I sent multiple emails to the recruiter and got no reply. If you don't want to hire, don't interview people. Don't waste others' time. No wonder why they have an opening for continuous two months.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Recruiter Round, 2. Interview with Hiring manager, 3. Coding Test, 4. Interview with the team for 2 hours.
2 people found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

230 Comments

Join the conversation on

Revel Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems in Aug 2021

Interview

First round was a 15 minutes call with a recruiter. Second round was 2 problems and they give you 2 hours to solve them (the problems were medium difficulty). Third round was a 30 minutes conversation with a hiring manager, they said i was supposed to hear soon but I never heard back from them. I contacted the recruiter multiple times, he apologized for the delay but never contacted me back. I expected to get an email of rejection with a little feedback as to where I was lacking after spending over 3-4 hours on the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • They did not ask a lot of technical questions, mostly we were talking about what would be expected of a full stack developer.

Revel Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

Very smooth 3 step interview A call with the HR A Video chat with the support team leads And an interview on site Every step was super warm and welcoming it instantly made me feel at home

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revel Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems in May 2021

Interview

1. Recruiter Screen 2. Hiring Manager Screen with a couple high level technical questions 3. Coding Challenge - 2 questions about leetcode medium difficulty 4. Final Round - 4 or 5 interviews with a mix of technical and behavioral

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Revel Systems

Application

I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

The process consisted of three Zoom interviews that were about 30 minutes to an hour each. Questions were all pretty straight forward as they all focused on your background and how you could be a fit on the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revel Systems

Application

I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

Talked to several people in different areas of the business after an initial screening interview by phone. All friendly and welcoming but intense. Seemed extremely dedicated to the company and proud to be part of it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Revel Systems (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences I ever had. Did phone, on-line assessment, and virtual onsite. They just want to waste your time. Never gave me an offer after I got all positive after virtual onsite. They were more interested in my other offers. They just want to waste your time. If you are serious look elsewhere. The recruiter kept playing games and wasted my time with no offer. Luckily, I had other offers. Don’t WASTE YOUR TIME. They will lowball you. Looking into their tech stack and the work they do is nothing special. If you want to grow and don't want to waste your time apply elsewhere. STAY AWAY

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment : integer to words , merge interval easy problems. Easy interview
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. A second call with the hiring manager or director and a face to face with several people 2 at a time in 30 minute increments. Initially I though the interview went well and despite a lack of clarity for a unicorn role I was made to feel that I might be good for the role. When I reached back out I relieved the "dear John" email that I was not a fit for the team. Usually you can tell when things are bad but I think this could be a case of age discrimination as all of the boxes were ticked. The problem with the email reply is that you don't get an opportunity to learn what improve if there were issues.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working with (person)? What do you think? Are you excited to have a chance to work here? Do you think you would be a good fit?

Revel Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Revel Systems

Interview

They accommodate my schedule really well. Visitor parking lot at Bank of America building can be tricky. I strongly recommend applicants to be there early, just in case there would be a problem finding a parking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews